[MOD][Touchwiz][1.35] Xposed G-Touchwiz

OP Gertlily

6th October 2014, 01:58 PM   |  #241  
Thanks Meter: 6

72 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertlily

Could you maybe share the Xposed Log? (Disable all other modules, manually clear the log in Xposed and then share the log in a reply here or via e-mail to "android@gertjananema.nl".

I also do hope that. But I don't think it. And what I've seen in the Sammobile Galaxy S5 Touchwiz Android L video it's really bothering. So probably not..

I just send you that log from gmail, as I said in that email It started to work when I disabled wanam exposed module. now I have all my other modules activated and that setting is still working like a charm.
Can you tell what causes that thing to happen and sought I contact wanam about this bug so he could look into it also.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2
7th October 2014, 08:04 AM   |  #242  

11 posts
More
Thumbs up
THX for this app! Works fine on my S5 !
8th October 2014, 01:32 AM   |  #243  
Thanks Meter: 1

30 posts
Is it possible to get additional options like hide home page indicator, lock homescreen icons, different launcher etc...
The Following User Says Thank You to kungzila For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th October 2014, 01:03 AM   |  #244  

72 posts
Quote:

Could you maybe share the Xposed Log? (Disable all other modules, manually clear the log in Xposed and then share the log in a reply here or via e-mail to "android@gertjananema.nl".

I also do hope that. But I don't think it. And what I've seen in the Sammobile Galaxy S5 Touchwiz Android L video it's really bothering. So probably not..

Hello! As i said already I have send that log with this and wanam exposed modules activated, with this combo I cannot hide that quick connect row at all.
Those toggles disappear when I stop that wanam module, that module seems to be only module that is causing any problems with this module.

9th October 2014, 04:56 PM   |  #245  
Thanks Meter: 165

406 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungzila

Is it possible to get additional options like hide home page indicator, lock homescreen icons, different launcher etc...

Sorry, didn't mean to use the thanks button. It was an accident. Anyway, you can do all of that with something like Nova launcher.
15th October 2014, 03:12 AM   |  #246  

72 posts
Hey there is that error log https://mega.co.nz/#!JgpFVL7T!RxqKoe...KCuTbIVOIPjWh0
In that error log I only have wanam exposed and exposed G-touchwiz enabled, if I enable all my other modules that I have except wanam then this module works, but if I enable this and wanam at the same time then I cannot hide those quick connect and s-finder buttons and they continue to work.

Last edited by hinuk; 15th October 2014 at 03:18 AM.
16th October 2014, 05:34 AM   |  #247  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 307

376 posts
More
@Gertlily,
could you please post your hook to PopupuiReciever for popup removal (especially for battery cover popup).
Thanks
16th October 2014, 10:28 AM   |  #248  
OP Senior Member
Flag Harlingen
Thanks Meter: 138

219 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinuk

Hey there is that error log https://mega.co.nz/#!JgpFVL7T!RxqKoe...KCuTbIVOIPjWh0
In that error log I only have wanam exposed and exposed G-touchwiz enabled, if I enable all my other modules that I have except wanam then this module works, but if I enable this and wanam at the same time then I cannot hide those quick connect and s-finder buttons and they continue to work.

By my guess it it because it is because you changed the layout values in Wanam Exposed and because of the "w" it loads after "G" Touchwiz so it will replace my changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Avenger

@Gertlily,
could you please post your hook to PopupuiReciever for popup removal (especially for battery cover popup).
Thanks

The hook is not so special. I just changed the height of the popups in the layout.
16th October 2014, 10:46 AM   |  #249  

72 posts
Quote:

By my guess it it because it is because you changed the layout values in Wanam Exposed and because of the "w" it loads after "G" Touchwiz so it will replace my changes.

The hook is not so special. I just changed the height of the popups in the layout.

That sounds about right, but for now latest wanam exposed has added this in so.

As there wasent any other incompatibilities between these modules I'm ok with current G-touchwiz version, as only problem I had was that one bug.

16th October 2014, 04:42 PM   |  #250  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 307

376 posts
More
Quote:

Could you tell me which class/method did you hook?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
touchwiz, xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread