[MOD][Touchwiz][1.35] Xposed G-Touchwiz

OP Gertlily

16th December 2014, 08:34 PM   |  #271  
Thanks Meter: 0

54 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertlily

Well in Xposed you are able to get the logs pure of the Xposed modules. And have you tried disabling all the modules and enabling it one by one? To be sure that it it really caused by Xposed G-Touchwiz?
If you could first check if the problem really is made from enabling Xposed G-Touchwiz then please provide me with the Xposed error log.

Yes i did disable then re enable one by one, to make sure it was the "last" mod i'd installed. that was like 3;00 am today. had some insomnia issues going on there

just now i turned xposed g-touchwiz back on and pie is working now. everything is working fine, no more check yo this and that from samsung, thanks to Xposed G-Touchwiz

but i also reinstalled piecontrols from TB after i had supposedly found the culprit this morning. then I disabled g-touch til just now.
now everything is good.
sorry about the false accusations on your code , maybe it was pie all along and the reinstall fixed it.
16th December 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #272  
OP Senior Member
Flag Harlingen
Thanks Meter: 148

236 posts
Donate to Me
More
Originally Posted by WarrantyVoided

Yes i did disable then re enable one by one, to make sure it was the "last" mod i'd installed. that was like 3;00 am today. had some insomnia issues going on there

just now i turned xposed g-touchwiz back on and pie is working now. everything is working fine, no more check yo this and that from samsung, thanks to Xposed G-Touchwiz

but i also reinstalled piecontrols from TB after i had supposedly found the culprit this morning. then I disabled g-touch til just now.
now everything is good.
sorry about the false accusations on your code , maybe it was pie all along and the reinstall fixed it.

Happy to hear it works again! It's no problem. Happy to help and to know what the problem was and how you fixed it. If you ever have a problem again. Don't be shy and just ask.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gertlily For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #273  
Thanks Meter: 0

54 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertlily

Happy to hear it works again! It's no problem. Happy to help and to know what the problem was and how you fixed it. If you ever have a problem again. Don't be shy and just ask.

I'll do it, thanks again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
touchwiz, xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread