Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD][Touchwiz][1.35] Xposed G-Touchwiz

7th March 2015, 10:07 AM |#291  
Thanks Meter: 0

32 posts
Galaxy A3 Mod
Hi Gertlily,

I love this mod and thanks for sorting it for the S5 Mini!

... but I now have got a Galaxy A3... and clearly it's slightly different! You can re-name the buttons, but not remove them. At the risk of being cheeky I've attached the SystemUI and Framework-res files here if you could have a look!?!

Also, on the A3, you cannot remove the brightness controls in settings (unlike the S5, S5 Mini) - so if there is anything you could do about that I would be very grateful!

Certainly a pint of beer in it for you - and much kudos!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...lk&usp=sharing
Attached Files
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.54 MB, 12 views)
19th March 2015, 05:08 PM |#292  
Flag Antwerp
Thanks Meter: 16

78 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Avenger

Works fine on my G900F. Could you add a way to disable "check back cover" and "check USB cover" popups? And I also really want to replace the ugly default contact image(s) in InCallUI and Dailer/Contacts.

You can also easily disable these battery door popups by freezing (in e.g. Titanium backup) the item called: PopupuiReceiver 1.6 (This is for 4.4.2 ROM on G900F)

It's probably another version in Lolipop
21st March 2015, 03:21 PM |#293  
Flag Helsinki Fi.
Thanks Meter: 3

26 posts
More
"Xposed will be available Android lollipop soon, after I've got my hands the lollipop version I will continue to work on Xposed G-Touchwiz including for the Note 4." ...Thank You for the good news..im waiting on it.
22nd March 2015, 11:38 AM |#294  
Thanks Meter: 8

182 posts
Does anyone else have this problem in Galaxy S5:

After exiting Ultra Power Saving Mode in Galaxy S5, there is an immediate message "Xposed module updated" ; Reboot / Soft Reboot ?
No matter what is updated / disabled in options, this message *always* pops up after exiting Ultra Power Saving Mode on Galaxy S5.

EDIT: This is normal behavior for app.
Last edited by c627627; 29th March 2015 at 02:34 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
touchwiz, xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread