Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,940 Members 46,714 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][Xposed] Xposed Preference Injector

Tip us?

Kucharskov
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Hi, @MohammadAG
You should add auto hidding apps from appdrawer when they are showing in settings.
It will be good but now I can use serjar module to hide apps.

Regards!
BBB - Best Bug Browser - PM to me
Kucharskov.pl - My webpage!

Adam3Sixty
Old
Thanks Meter 320

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasokutenshin View Post
Expressing disappointment at the lack of further activity and questioning if development is still ongoing is not "banging on". You're essentially flaming just for the sake of it. You've contributed nothing to either the questions, requests, or development updates. People like you attacking others for no reason, with no provocation, is why the quality of XDA as a community is declining.
And what exactly have u added to this project??
U have declared it "abandonware" and then said the same as the others i quoted.
Like I said, if u don't like it, code urself a module, that does everything u want, and make sure u keep it up to date with everything every single person on XDA wants.
People have lives, and making something for you, for free, would probably take a back seat to more important things in the devs life.

GT-I9300
OmniROM 4.4.4
GravityBox + XGELLS
Boeffla Kernel
XDA Premium

Samsung GT-I9300
OmniROM 4.4.2
Boeffla Kernel Omni
TWRP - Play Themed
SuperSU Pro
GravityBox KK

3Sixty Lock Screen Clock Mod for 4.1.2

FacebookSoundCloudMixCloud

If u like any of my work or my comments have helped, consider buying me a coffee
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam3Sixty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sasokutenshin
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam3Sixty View Post
And what exactly have u added to this project??
U have declared it "abandonware" and then said the same as the others i quoted.
Like I said, if u don't like it, code urself a module, that does everything u want, and make sure u keep it up to date with everything every single person on XDA wants.
People have lives, and making something for you, for free, would probably take a back seat to more important things in the devs life.

GT-I9300
OmniROM 4.4.4
GravityBox + XGELLS
Boeffla Kernel
XDA Premium
Thanks for proving my point. If you're so bothered by the idea of users being interactive and providing devs with feedback or suggesting features, then do everyone a favor and delete your XDA account. Because that's the backbone of what this community is about; development (which has seemingly stopped here), interaction, and feedback. Also, I didn't "declare" anything about this module. Notice the question mark after the word "abandonware". Question marks illustrate that something is a question, despite your illiteracy and inability to understand it as such. I stated, in fact, that this was one of my favorite modules, from which it can easily be inferred that I'm grateful to the dev for creating it. But none of this changes the fact that for months there have been no updates and the dev himself has not been active in the thread since then. Of course that's his prerogative. You're the only one acting like anyone is saying otherwise. I made a comment asking if the module has been deprecated or abandoned, as sometimes happens on XDA. Most devs are happy to reply to that if development is still ongoing. And I expressed personal disappointment the most requested feature for this module, the feature I happened to be hoping for myself, seemed unlikely to come to fruition. Nobody was bashing the dev or being an ass about the lack of development. The only one attacking anyone was you, although admittedly you were doing a piss poor job of it, as there is no actual substance to any if your inane drivel. As I stated before, users with crappy attitudes like yours are the most prominent and debilitating problem with XDA as a community. I can only hope you're dumb enough to shoot your mouth off to a Mod one day and rid us of one more troll.

To the Dev, if you're still around; great work. I sincerely enjoy this module. Hope it continues.

TwinAdk
Old
Thanks Meter 111
I love this module and still use it because it makes my experience with my phone and Android better If the app is developed further, great, if not, thanks for everything so far

Kind Regards
TwinAdk
Addicted to the creative genius of the Android devs - thank you all, for you guys make Android worth using!

Devices:
HTC Endeavor (HTC One X) | [AOKP] IceColdJelly421
HTC M7_UL (HTC One) | AICP - Android IceCold Project
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwinAdk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tapase44
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Requires Xposed Framework!

This module injects the preference activities of Xposed modules into the stock Settings app.
This has no actual benefit, but provides a more integrated experience.

Screenshots:

Compatibility:
Tested on AOSP, Xperia, and Samsung devices

Download:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.m...erenceinjector

Source code:
Source code is here: https://github.com/MohammadAG/Xposed...rence-Injector
You may not post it on the Play Store, whether for free or not.
This is amazing, thank you! Is it possible to be able to select which modules are shown in the preference injector? I use some more than I use others, so it works be really useful.

Thanks again!
The Following User Says Thank You to tapase44 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pan.zupa
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Does not work on HTC One M7 with Sense 6

tobbbie
Old
Thanks Meter 238
Works fine on all my devices (ICS: Xperia Ray, JB: GT-P3110, KK: S4 Mini) - and also consistently has one icon too large shown, the one for "PBMC". See Screenshot. sometimes after scrolling or changing tabs it gets sized correctly, but it always starts like this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-19-00-15-01.png
Views:	129
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	2873884  
Android: Samsung S4 mini (4.4.2. towelroot-ed, KNOX intact), Galaxy Tab 2 7" (GT-P3110 8GB, JB 4.1.2 rooted - KK Blackhawk Next kernel), Xperia Ray 4.0.4 (rooted, CTCaer v2.8 kernel)
Windows Mobile: Tornado <- LG KS20 <- Benq E72 <- Hurricane <- Amadeus
Legacy: Siemens ME45 <- S35i
If above post was helpful to you, press the "Thanks" button below

sudaltsov
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Does not work. HTC m8