Added selecting days of week on which XQuietHours needs to be active. (Download)
The QuietHours feature of CyanogenMod ROMs is very handy and a must have for me. However, when I moved over to Paranoid Android 4.4/4.5, I missed this feature heavily. So I developed a simple xposed module to bring it back.
This application was developed for personal use and hence has been tested only on a Nexus 5 with Paranoid Android 4.5 BETA 2. Though, I see no reason why it would not work on KitKat based AOSP ROMs.
I would not install this with GravityBox as it already supports this functionality, nor would I install this on CyanogenMod based ROMs for the same reason.
Nexus 5 Paranoid Android 4.5 BETA 2.
- Download and install Xposed framework
- Install XQuietHours module and activate it (download from attachment)
- Open the XQuietHours app and set time range and notification options
v1 : Initial implementation
v1.1 : Added selection of day of weeks.
I have made this application by referring to the following work.
- GravityBox Kitkat (C3C076@xda)
- WhatsAppQuietHours (pbosio@xda)
You can find the source here