NOTE: Please un-install the previous version before installing the new one as I lost my certs and had to generate new ones.
Selection of an Additional Quiet hour
Simplified the GUI
Days of week name is picked up based on Locale
The QuietHours feature of CyanogenMod ROMs is very handy and a must have for me. However, when I moved over to Paranoid Android 4.4/4.5, I missed this feature heavily. So I developed a simple xposed module to bring it back.
This application was developed for personal use and hence has been tested only on a Nexus 5 with Paranoid Android 4.5 BETA 2. Though, I see no reason why it would not work on KitKat based AOSP ROMs.
I would not install this with GravityBox as it already supports this functionality, nor would I install this on CyanogenMod based ROMs for the same reason.
Nexus 5 Paranoid Android 4.5 BETA 2.
- Download and install Xposed framework
- Install XQuietHours module and activate it (download from attachment)
- Open the XQuietHours app and set time range and notification options
v1 : Initial implementation
v1.1 : Added selection of day of weeks.
v2.0 : Lollipop Support + Additional Quiet hour settings
I have made this application by referring to the following work.
- rovo89 for Xposed Framework
- GravityBox Kitkat (C3C076@xda)
- WhatsAppQuietHours (pbosio@xda)
You can find the source here