[MOD][XPOSED][4.0+] XThemeEngine beta5 - Theme engine for any rooted phone
What is XThemeEngine?
XThemeEngine allows you to theme your device similar to how T-Mobile/CM10 Theme Engine. Install theme apk, activate theme from XThemeEngine app. Voila! Forget MetaMorph. Forget flashing zips.
XThemeEngine is powered by Xposed Framework by rovo89
. You will be prompted to install if you haven't.
Which device has XThemeEngine been tested on?
- Install Xposed Installer
- Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app)
- Install XThemeEngine from the link at the bottom of this post
- Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
- Download SampleTheme (or create your theme!), activate through XThemeEngineApp
Galaxy Nexus (4.2 stock), Xperia V (JB Stock), Galaxy S3 (JB Stock), Galaxy Note 2 (JB Stock).
Confirmed working by XDA members: Xperia U, Xperia P, Xperia T, Xperia TX, Galaxy S Duos, Lenovo A800, Ainol Novo Hero2, HP Touchpad 4.2.2, Cherry Mobile Flare / Karbonn A9+, L9, SIII, Optimus G, Motorola RAZR HD, Galaxy S Advance I9070, Xperia Sola, LG Motion 4G
Does not work: HTC One X(L) Stock, HTC One Stock
Theoretically, XThemeEngine should work with Android 4.0 and above. Only for ARM devices though. x86 devices are NOT
supported. To learn more, read Xposed Framework FAQ
This would further be limited depending on the theme selected (similar to CM10 theme engine). Do report the device you're using if it works for you too.
- Does not support ringtones/wallpapers
- Avoid res/layout at the moment (despite supported)
- res/values/styles.xml is NOT supported and may never be
- XThemeEngine and Themes cannot be stored on external storage or /mnt/asec
Running ported LunarUI II theme on Xperia V stock rooted
From G+ Page: https://plus.google.com/communities/...0991587538620/
SampleTheme apk: https://www.dropbox.com/s/quqsjj9e6k...ampleTheme.apk
SampleTheme GitHub: https://github.com/ruqqq/SampleTheme
The SampleTheme only changes your battery icons
Follow me @ruqqq
Main Phone: Stock/Odexed/Rooted Xperia V - 4.1