Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,879 Members 49,967 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Native Clip Board [2.2.2] [10/7/14]

Tip us?

PŁnchUp
Old
Thanks Meter 440
Welcome back! And good luck for your exams
Looking forward to the exciting new features you've mentioned.
And yes, open source is quite essential when it comes to Xposed modules I think. But I can see you're in the right direction already. Take your time. Cheers!

FoferX
Old
(Last edited by FoferX; 14th August 2014 at 02:54 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHM47 View Post
3-the clip board monitoring the clipboard UI are not Xposed code, so disabling it will only remove the CB button and the long click on Paste.
If you mean it showed up the in the xposed log then that strange and shouldn't happen.
But if you mean the notification,then I should check to see if the module is enabled before starting my app.
My Nexus 7 is dead at the moment so I can't test, and perhaps you have already updated/addressed this issue.

Buy yes, I meant the notification. I would think if I temporarily disable your module in Xposed, that it would be totally OFF and wouldn't show that notification...?

Thanks for your great work on this module! It's a game changer!

DHM47
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoferX View Post
My Nexus 7 is dead at the moment so I can't test, and perhaps you have already updated/addressed this issue.

Buy yes, I meant the notification. I would think if I temporarily disable your module in Xposed, that it would be totally OFF and wouldn't show that notification...?

Thanks for your great work on this module! It's a game changer!
Sorry to hear that, hope it's recoverable.
I haven't addressed the issue because as I said in my previous reply. I will be getting rid of the notification.
And disabling the module turn the Xposed part off. But the notification and setting app can still run.

DHM47
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 171
Default Progress report t

Development has resumed
So far I've made (and barely tested) the following:

Black listing:tested with only two apps, still need to test what will happen if more apps are black listed.

Consequently Removed the monitor service:
Pros no more background service the ability to blacklist
Cona:the service used a method available to all apps which guaranteed compatibility, However now I'm using exposed to obtain the clips which might break compatability (But hopefully no OEM made changes to Clipboard manager) for me it works as I'm on an AOSP based ROM.

Changed the way I used to add the "CB" button.
Pros :fix Google Chrome url bar over lap
Cons :Same case as the monitor So might break compatability.

Changed the UI to an activity :
Pros :So you can launch the clipboard as soon as the device boots AND the back button will now work (and I MIGHT be able to lock it)
Cons : closes the key board moving the text field behind the clip board and it's Gingerbread themed

I'll do a bit more testing and then I'll release an Alpha (within 48 Hours)
Quote:
Originally Posted by glimmling View Post
Thanks for the module!

I havn't tried it yet, but it looks promising. One question:
Could you add support for blacklisting apps. For example I would like to blacklist my password-manager app?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DHM47 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PŁnchUp
Old
Thanks Meter 440
On the left side of the clipboard window, could you add a shortcut to the settings? Would come handy at times

gabripranzo
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Hi all, this is my first time in this thread. I've installed this module, which looks great. I don't know whether it's the supposed behaviour, but most apps, when clicking paste, don't show the module interface, and clip the latest entry as usual. Only few apps, in certain cases, show the module interface, allowing to access the whole clipboard. Is this right?
Thanks anyway.

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Sorry, I missed the long clicking paste function

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk