Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,022 Members 53,409 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Native Clip Board [2.2.2] [10/7/14]

Tip us?

GreekBlood
Old
Thanks Meter 289

DONATE TO ME
bug found in v2.7.1.

When you clear the clip and long press paste to open clipboard, it has your copied text there.
The Following User Says Thank You to GreekBlood For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SgtWendigo
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Defect:
Long pressing paste won't bring out clip board in confirmation window of Alipay (maybe not possible for you to reproduce). A tap will work normally.
The window contains a password field, which is for password input. It should be a standard field, as its font is fixed-width one.

DHM47
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekBlood View Post
bug found in v2.7.1.

When you clear the clip and long press paste to open clipboard, it has your copied text there.
Does it have all the previous texts or just the latest one? (if it's the latest one only. you can fix it by black listing my app)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtWendigo View Post
Defect:
Long pressing paste won't bring out clip board in confirmation window of Alipay (maybe not possible for you to reproduce). A tap will work normally.
The window contains a password field, which is for password input. It should be a standard field, as its font is fixed-width one.
Did it work with 2.6.1(or 2.6.2)?
Because in ES File Explorer long clicking paste doesn't work. However when I changed it to a single click it worked.

PŁnchUp
Old
Thanks Meter 505
Clips disappeared again. No clue how to emulate the error. Hope you find out

GreekBlood
Old
Thanks Meter 289

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHM47 View Post
Does it have all the previous texts or just the latest one? (if it's the latest one only. you can fix it by black listing my app)

Did it work with 2.6.1(or 2.6.2)?
Because in ES File Explorer long clicking paste doesn't work. However when I changed it to a single click it worked.
Just the last one appears.

jazzboyrules
Old
Thanks Meter 362
It breaks the way copy paste works on the latest version of Chrome. When I select text in Chrome address bar, the copy paste dialog hides the whole address bar ( instead of pushing it down) and so I can make selection adjustments; my only option is to do Select All and copy/cut. The copy/paste dialog bar doesn't hide the address bar if I disable this module.

You will notice this odd behavior only after Native Clip Board has properly loaded. I was able to consistently fix/recreate that problem by enabling and disabling this module through multiple reboots.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Nexus 4 16GB | PA 4.0 beta

DHM47
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by PŁnchUp View Post
Clips disappeared again. No clue how to emulate the error. Hope you find out
I'll try find a way to make it retry saving the clips if it fails
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekBlood View Post
Just the last one appears.
Add Native Clip Board to the blacklist.(I'll make it default in the next update)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzboyrules View Post
It breaks the way copy paste works on the latest version of Chrome. When I select text in Chrome address bar, the copy paste dialog hides the whole address bar ( instead of pushing it down) and so I can make selection adjustments; my only option is to do Select All and copy/cut. The copy/paste dialog bar doesn't hide the address bar if I disable this module.

You will notice this odd behavior only after Native Clip Board has properly loaded. I was able to consistently fix/recreate that problem by enabling and disabling this module through multiple reboots.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
What version of the module are you using? Because I've fixed it in the experimental updates 2.6-2.7.1

jazzboyrules
Old
(Last edited by jazzboyrules; 11th September 2014 at 01:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHM47 View Post
What version of the module are you using? Because I've fixed it in the experimental updates 2.6-2.7.1
Cool! I was unaware an experimental version existed.. I am on version 2.5.1. I've now updated to 2.7.1. Thanks!
Nexus 4 16GB | PA 4.0 beta
The Following User Says Thank You to jazzboyrules For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TLK3
Old
Thanks Meter 25
I'm having an issue where my clipboard items are completely cleared except for the most recent item copied. If I select text to copy, press the CB button, then close the clipboard - and repeat once or twice - everything (except one) disappears the next time I open CB. Seems random but I'm going to find out EXACTLY how to duplicate and follow up. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

PŁnchUp
Old
Thanks Meter 505
@TLK3 read the last 2 pages