Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,096 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][ENGINE][2.3.6+][Xposed] Resflux - A powerful and very easy to use per-application theming module.

Tip us?

WisdomSky
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 608

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjr13 View Post
I didn't take it personally seriously as I'm no developers but one thing to consider is/was that Wisdomsky falls into the category of lazy you described . So you could see how that might offend him, depress him lol, or just make him abandon a project. Not saying you need to censor yourself just sayin you may have sent some inadvertent bullets with that comment.
No doubt I am very lazy and I accept that fact.
But yeah, one should be careful of what he says, there are others out there who can't handle it.

Projects Featured in XDA Portal:
- WisdomSky Xploit: customize statusbar and clock color
- ResXploit: theme android without decompiling apks

UPCOMING PROJECT:
ROM++: Your ROM's OTA update solutions...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WisdomSky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kevin_1351
Old
Thanks Meter 464

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomSky View Post
No. I haven't abandoned Resflux yet sir.

I'm busy at work. I'm the team leader of our web team here and these few weeks, I was really busy.
Today is worse.

I may not be active on the thread but I'm doing something here. And when finished, I will release the apk together with the updated source.
Great to hear buddy I totally understand. Take your time. Just try to follow our suggestions and I'm sure this app will get a lot more users

Cya mate

juliatan
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Just to be clear: I did not what so ever called this developper or any specific developper at all lazy. I was talking about the many apps without theme options in Play Store. Especially when there is no alternative, such as some gapps, that frustrates me. Most ptobably they act not on lazyness but stil frustrating.

And that Google is not implementing light/dark option in Andy for their users might have more to do with them forcing their view on UI on everyone. Thankfully for every gapp except Play Store there is a better alternative. Which I more than happy pay for. I buy a lot of apps for theming option efforts. Even when not needed with Ad Away installed.

An example.Yesterday night writing documents on white background for instance in further great app Office Suite Pro gave me eyburning in less than 30 minutes. Switched to WPS Office in night mode and could go on for far more than 90 minutes without any trouble producing big on Android.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 (2013), iPad Mini Retina of Moto G Lte

Ultraman666
Old
Thanks Meter 627
Anyone figure out how to theme the s5 messaging app? Looking to make the main section with the list of your contracts with messages either clear or black background and I haven't found it? Thanks

Sent from this Pure Evil Wicked!!!
Samsung Galaxy Note3 (rooted)
ROM: PureEvil V1 Holy Freakin Crap!!!
Thanks Evil1art and the Deviant Crew
Kernel: Stock
Overclocked not yet

ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700(rooted)
Rooted....CromiX.....Thanks Sbdags!!!
Kernel: Stock
Overclocked to 1.6GHz
Antutu Bench: 5587

Lag what Lag we dont need no stinking Lag!!!

talkingmonkeys
Old
(Last edited by talkingmonkeys; 20th August 2014 at 07:53 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1760

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraman666 View Post
Anyone figure out how to theme the s5 messaging app? Looking to make the main section with the list of your contracts with messages either clear or black background and I haven't found it? Thanks

Sent from this Pure Evil Wicked!!!
Its easy decompiling it. I believe they are images in it from when I themed it for my s3. Can't recall which ones exactly but thats where I'd start. Or and color codes for background. I'm pretty sure these were images though
The Following User Says Thank You to talkingmonkeys For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

soundahfekz
Old
Thanks Meter 2
does this module work with sense 6.0? I'd like to theme my htcdialer.apk to make it flat grey instead of having lines. Thanks!

rayjr13
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundahfekz View Post
does this module work with sense 6.0? I'd like to theme my htcdialer.apk to make it flat grey instead of having lines. Thanks!
Works with Sense 6 but sense 6 doesnt always nestle everything for an app in that apps resources. There are often linked resources all over the place in frameworks and etc. Give it a try and msg back if you run into issues. But be forewarned identifying the color or png you think you are looking may take some detective work.