Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APP][ENGINE][2.3.6+][Xposed] Resflux - A powerful and very easy to use per-application theming module.

OP WisdomSky

7th December 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #301  
Flag Chalkida -Evia
Thanks Meter: 40

182 posts
More
Good morning I want to change the colour (to black) in multiwindow tray service apk in my note 3 (N9005 with stock rooted NI4).Can i do this with your xposed?
7th December 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #302  
Thanks Meter: 137

927 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paroulis

Good morning I want to change the colour (to black) in multiwindow tray service apk in my note 3 (N9005 with stock rooted NI4).Can i do this with your xposed?

Please try and let us know how it goes for you

Sent from my Electric Boogalocked Turbo
12th December 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #303  
Flag Chalkida -Evia
Thanks Meter: 40

182 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjr13

Please try and let us know how it goes for you

works great!!!! A question,where i can find the resflux compiler (free or donate) ?
The Following User Says Thank You to paroulis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2015, 06:58 AM   |  #304  
Thanks Meter: 42

185 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Themeing YouTube
So this app has tons of potential!
Kinda wondering if it's possible to use this to remove the background of YouTube (and/or make it transparent). So far it seems the answer is no, though I'm not sure why.
I have managed to make it (mostly) black though! Strangely enough, most of my testing colors don't show through anywhere. :/

App suggestions:
  • Provide some kind of feedback while caching resources. It would be nice for a second line, with things like, "Unpacking APK", "Scanning blah blah.xml", and "Creating thumb for blah.png". Maybe even a progress bar!
  • Show the path where a particular resource key is being found. I would imagine this could be implemented as part of the press-hold event, with the replacement being a list with the options "Restore Default", "Edit Raw", and "Show location"
  • Allow searching/sorting/filtering. With an app with lots of resources it can take a very long while to scroll all the way to the desired resource in the list.

I am a little surprised you're not using tabs, is this because the API is set to Gingerbread?

Is there a subthread for user-created themes yet? Maybe something to link in the OP?
18th January 2015, 02:24 PM   |  #305  

927 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paroulis

works great!!!! A question,where i can find the resflux compiler (free or donate) ?

doesn't exist (yet?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaukpaetra

Is there a subthread for user-created themes yet? Maybe something to link in the OP?

Not that I know of. I definitely suggested it and posted a few apps that I did in this thread for now.

18th January 2015, 08:29 PM   |  #306  
Thanks Meter: 153

561 posts
More
This app is awesome!

Using it atm to attempt to theme the unthemable gmail :P

Even if I don't have any luck It's already been great for a couple other apps
18th January 2015, 11:34 PM   |  #307  
Thanks Meter: 42

185 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjr13

Not that I know of. I definitely suggested it and posted a few apps that I did in this thread for now.

Hmm. It's too bad then that you can't take ownership of one of the top posts, it would be nice to have a list of posts for themes.
I myself am trying to clear out Youtube, Google Search (Now), and Chrome.

Only managed to make them black, mostly. Apparently the target elements are becoming transparent, but there's still things behind them that aren't. Some elements start acting really weird when 100% transparent too...
I'll thread rewind to see what you've done so far.
20th January 2015, 05:07 AM   |  #308  

927 posts
More
This goes to the point that was requested frequently and that was Styles manipulations. that would facilitate some heavy theming. Haven't seen @WisdomSky here in a long time. And I havent added much since my new device does not have root. it harder for me to get at blackingout some apps. What i mentioned before tho was its possible to replicate others theming into a resflux implementation and then that look would be preserved across version updates without needed the origianl themer to update the app . Its cumbersome but i layed out how to do it in this thread,
22nd January 2015, 06:41 AM   |  #309  
OP Senior Member
Flag In your mind
Thanks Meter: 665

150 posts
Donate to Me
Arrow
Quote:

Provide some kind of feedback while caching resources. It would be nice for a second line, with things like, "Unpacking APK", "Scanning blah blah.xml", and "Creating thumb for blah.png". Maybe even a progress bar!

Show the path where a particular resource key is being found. I would imagine this could be implemented as part of the press-hold event, with the replacement being a list with the options "Restore Default", "Edit Raw", and "Show location"

I'll look into it...

Quote:

Allow searching/sorting/filtering. With an app with lots of resources it can take a very long while to scroll all the way to the desired resource in the list

I'm currently working for updates, which includes searching/filtering, so please expect this one on next update release.
But my high priority for now is compatibility to some packages like Google's Hangout. I'm also reverting the design, implementing material design to all pre-lollipop devices.

Quote:

I am a little surprised you're not using tabs, is this because the API is set to Gingerbread?

I'm using TabHost

Quote:

So this app has tons of potential!

This is one thing I'm not sure of. But if ever you or anyone knew one, please inform me and I'll include it in the OP immediately.

The Following User Says Thank You to WisdomSky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread