[APP][ENGINE][2.3.6+][Xposed] Resflux - A powerful and very easy to use per-application theming module.

OP WisdomSky

20th February 2015, 01:15 PM   |  #331  
Thanks Meter: 139

941 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anandisrocking007

I have a lenovo a3500 with android 4.2.2 which i do the changes in the laboratory then i export the package but when i import the package i made the changes do not apply and i have to again apply the changes in the labrotary one after another.....please look into it

By the way can you add the search function into the app so that i can find the file faster and also can you add the anim folder items such that i can change the transition animation please.......

Have you opened up and checked your export zip to be sure everything was included?
If so when you import have you confirmed the files are made in /data/data/com.iwisdomsky.resflux.....

Trying clearing the cache as well. But what I found is that the export can fail but there is no error. The zip will just stop adding at the apk and mod that caused it to error. But you have to determine the error on your own and adjust it. Lastly I found the import doesn't work very well at all. But you can manually import drawables easily by copying to the folders above. Then the colors and string can be changed in a text editor easily as well if the modded attributes exist in the folder. But usually those items import well for me. But be aware that the appropriate permissions and ownership have to be applied to all the files in those folders. You can confirm this by checking what the existing are and making your manual additions match after adding.

Sent from my Electric Boogalocked Turbo
21st February 2015, 03:44 PM   |  #332  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 4

1 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snachez

Working OK with a HTC M8 on GPE 4.4.3

Few glitches like most strings are in different language / corrupt letters. Maybe localisation issue ? - see attached pic..

Also, getting FCs on import button and can't inspect or edit any "paid" apps

Great work so far though

I've addressed the corrupted/different language problem in a GitHub pull request.
Please to to GitHub repository WisdomSky/Resflux and check out pull request #1 (I can't post links here yet)

With the fix the strings are displayed correctly and strings in device language are preferred over other strings.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to madprogrammer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2015, 03:23 AM   |  #333  
South Florida
Thanks Meter: 9

82 posts
More
Finally got some time to try Resflux v1.6 on my S4mini with CM-12 (LP5.0.2). Got the same message as in Aashuk Mehta post #322 screenshot "No string resources found" (except the font on my screen is not nearly as pretty). I am too noobish to be of much help, other than to point out a couple of things rovo89 has written about Xposed alpha 1 for LP, and what Aashuk added to the end of his post:

>>>>>>>
...Many modules will actually work without any changes, especially those which modify the behavior of user apps. Modules targeting the system behavior might need to be adjusted to the new Android framework code, which isnít caused by ART, but simply by architecture and code changes that happen between any two Android releases. The most significant one is that the code for system services has been moved to a separate file. For most of the affected modules, this can be solved by a little refactoring (moving code to a different place)...

...XposedBridge.jar (now stored in /system/framework)...

...I heard rro works better than aapt on lollipop...
<<<<<<<
22nd February 2015, 08:56 AM   |  #334  
OP Senior Member
Flag In your mind
Thanks Meter: 680

157 posts
Donate to Me
Merged
Quote:
Originally Posted by madprogrammer

I've addressed the corrupted/different language problem in a GitHub pull request.
Please to to GitHub repository WisdomSky/Resflux and check out pull request #1 (I can't post links here yet)

With the fix the strings are displayed correctly and strings in device language are preferred over other strings.

Your pull request has been merged. I will compile a new one tomorrow and update the apk in the repo.
The Following User Says Thank You to WisdomSky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2015, 03:09 PM   |  #335  
Thanks Meter: 139

941 posts
More
Which version is being merged with this pull request?

23rd February 2015, 08:54 AM   |  #336  
OP Senior Member
Flag In your mind

157 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjr13

Which version is being merged with this pull request?

v1.6 sir.
The Following User Says Thank You to WisdomSky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2015, 08:38 AM   |  #337  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,053

2,620 posts
More
Waiting for lollipop fix
The Following User Says Thank You to Aashuk Mehta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2015, 04:20 AM   |  #338  
OP Senior Member
Flag In your mind

157 posts
Donate to Me
Sorry
I've tried running a Resflux on a lollipop emulator but it seems that aapt is not working in there....

I have also tried running Resflux(armeabi-pie) with a Nexus 7(lollipop), though the aapt works, when i try to dump all resources using this command:

Code:
aapt d --values resources /path/to/package.apk
it doesn't show any output.
That is the reason why Resflux can't list all the resources...

One thing i can try to use as a work around is to use:
Code:
aapt list -a /path/to/package.apk
instead of:
Code:
aapt dump --values resources /path/to/package.apk
I'm still comparing output though and check how this will affect my matching patterns.

Information: Resflux relies in AAPT when it comes to extracting the resources information of an apk, Resflux will run aapt and extract the information from its output. More information about AAPT can be found here.

For now, I will try to determine why the aapt does not show its output, specifically to aapt dump.
Last edited by WisdomSky; 25th February 2015 at 05:03 AM.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WisdomSky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread