FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

[APP][ENGINE][2.3.6+][Xposed] Resflux - A powerful and very easy to use per-application theming module.

158 posts
Thanks Meter: 693

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th April 2015, 01:09 PM |#361  
Thanks Meter: 152

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makgun

No KVT49L CloudyG3 1.2. I didnt see 1.4 and I dont wanna use Lollipop unless xposed will be stable.
Thanks

I'm talking about ResFlux version 1.4? You are using kitkat Rom and said resflux work. Just making sure you are not using version 1.6 which is intended for lollipop but doesn't work too well. Read the thread to see if any notes match your situation better but if you are on kitkat resflux should work.

Sent from my Electric Boogalocked Turbo

19th April 2015, 01:48 PM |#362  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
It is 1.6. Now I will downgrade it and try it again. Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjr13

I'm talking about ResFlux version 1.4? You are using kitkat Rom and said resflux work. Just making sure you are not using version 1.6 which is intended for lollipop but doesn't work too well. Read the thread to see if any notes match your situation better but if you are on kitkat resflux should work.

There is a screen record for better understanding. Please have a look. This is my cloud drive link you can watch it. It is version 1.4 of resflux not 1.5or1.6. Thanks...
19th April 2015, 02:02 PM |#363  

More
Quote:

It is 1.6. Now I will downgrade it and try it again. Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

There is a screen record for better understanding. Please have a look. This is my cloud drive link[/URL] you can watch it. It is version 1.4 of resflux not 1.5or1.6. Thanks...

You may have to read the thread to see if anyone else had problem with strings and if so why and which version worked best. Does resflux actually Work though on your device have you tried changing anything to see if it functions correctly. The crash you have seems to be with the UI not necessarily and not likely the resflux Xposed engine. You could always try the manual method without using the gui. It would be cumbersome but doable if it works. In case you are not familiar you must do the manual method to replace .9.png resources.

/data/data/com.iwisdomsky.resflux/files/packages/com.delta.mobile.android/string/contact_us_title

Above is example of where a file is created for a string resource in the fly delta app. Text file with no extension named as the resource. It only contains the text of the value to be used.

Last edited by rayjr13; 19th April 2015 at 02:07 PM.
19th April 2015, 08:33 PM |#364  

More
Quote:

You may have to read the thread to see if anyone else had problem with strings and if so why and which version worked best. Does resflux actually Work though on your device have you tried changing anything to see if it functions correctly. The crash you have seems to be with the UI not necessarily and not likely the resflux Xposed engine. You could always try the manual method without using the gui. It would be cumbersome but doable if it works. In case you are not familiar you must do the manual method to replace .9.png resources.

/data/data/com.iwisdomsky.resflux/files/packages/com.delta.mobile.android/string/contact_us_title

Above is example of where a file is created for a string resource in the fly delta app. Text file with no extension named as the resource. It only contains the text of the value to be used.

Thanks for reply. And I tried your recommended technic and there is no content to edit any thing. (There is files like boolean,color,drawable,string... etc , but no content is there. ! Any other advice do you have to solve this issue?

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

And I forgot to say that the rom is odexed version not deodexed. Can the issue be related to this? Because I have an apk and odex file for all system app ALSO framework too.
19th April 2015, 08:50 PM |#365  

More
Quote:

Thanks for reply. And I tried your recommended technic and there is no content to edit any thing. (There is files like boolean,color,drawable,string... etc , but no content is there. ! Any other advice do you have to solve this issue?

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

And I forgot to say that the rom is odexed version not deodexed. Can the issue be related to this? Because I have an apk and odex file for all system app ALSO framework too.

I didn't mean to suggest there would be files there. You need to create them for the strings. Since clicking on strings tab crashes the UI. You can't use the UI to modify strings. If you use the UI of resflux to change an image does it work? Do you see a new image for that resource? Try something simple from an app you are familiar with. Really you should save strings to last to figure out if they work. Try editing a color or a drawable first. Then take a look in the data/data folder I referenced to get the feeling for how the UI makes the files. Then you can do it manually. Just know in kitkat if you make a change manually you need to match the permissions and ownership (group and owner) to match what resflux would set it at.

Like I said try replacing an image first and then you may understand. Then change a color. Then look at the list of colors in the UI and do a different color from the app manually by making a text file in the data folder. Go back to the UI after a restart to see the two color changes one done in resflux and one done manually.

19th April 2015, 09:25 PM |#366  

More
Quote:

I didn't mean to suggest there would be files there. You need to create them for the strings. Since clicking on strings tab crashes the UI. You can't use the UI to modify strings. If you use the UI of resflux to change an image does it work? Do you see a new image for that resource? Try something simple from an app you are familiar with. Really you should save strings to last to figure out if they work. Try editing a color or a drawable first. Then take a look in the data/data folder I referenced to get the feeling for how the UI makes the files. Then you can do it manually. Just know in kitkat if you make a change manually you need to match the permissions and ownership (group and owner) to match what resflux would set it at.

Like I said try replacing an image first and then you may understand. Then change a color. Then look at the list of colors in the UI and do a different color from the app manually by making a text file in the data folder. Go back to the UI after a restart to see the two color changes one done in resflux and one done manually.

Yeah, Changing the ic_lauchericon.png with another one It works perfectly and I can export it sdcard/resflux. Now restarted it changed the icon of aa. But I click color for changing color but i dont understand which one is which color so I changed two components but I couldnt see effect. Possibly i didnt understand that which color I changed. And inside the zip I have icon.png and ini file which has some code about changing color like color.wallet_dim_foreground_inverse_holo_dark = #ffe52b2e and one more thing like that.
Sorry again for bad English!
5th May 2015, 04:25 AM |#367  
Thanks Meter: 16

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Awesome work..... Keep it up
22nd May 2015, 02:04 PM |#368  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cant change my low battery notif...

Sent from my Nokia 3210
4th June 2015, 05:06 PM |#369  
Flag Jamnagar
Thanks Meter: 316

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomSky

I've tried running a Resflux on a lollipop emulator but it seems that aapt is not working in there.....

Any update about this issue on LP roms.
Is there new update coming???
Or ART killed this module.
18th June 2015, 04:20 PM |#370  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
waiting for the lollipop version
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread