FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

[APP][ENGINE][2.3.6+][Xposed] Resflux - A powerful and very easy to use per-application theming module.

158 posts
Thanks Meter: 695

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th July 2015, 06:40 AM |#371  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Please update the app for Lollipop
Hi
It's a wonderful app and I have been using it on my devices running android 4.3, but now I have upgraded them to lollipop, so I request you to please update this app to work with lollipop.

I have installed latest ver. 1.60 of resflux on lollipop device but I get error "no string resources found", when I try to open a target app to make changes to it.

25th July 2015, 11:54 AM |#372  
Thanks Meter: 290

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hem57

Hi
It's a wonderful app and I have been using it on my devices running android 4.3, but now I have upgraded them to lollipop, so I request you to please update this app to work with lollipop.

I have installed latest ver. 1.60 of resflux on lollipop device but I get error "no string resources found", when I try to open a target app to make changes to it.

Same here

Sent from my ATRIX HD using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darshan601

Awesome work..... Keep it up

Did this module get resolved for lollipop?

Sent from my ATRIX HD using Tapatalk
26th July 2015, 06:24 AM |#373  
Thanks Meter: 153

More
No, and not likely. OP had had to abandon this project several times over the course of Android OS over the years. I 've been using the iterations for years and for months maybe even a year he'll disappear. Maybe to return again. But I think without a computer or lollipop device developing the changes for lollipop was near impossible.

Maybe he'll return. This is still my favorite module and the actual sole reason I'll be long time avoiding LP.

Sent from my Electric Boogalocked Turbo
26th July 2015, 12:05 PM |#374  
Thanks Meter: 290

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjr13

No, and not likely. OP had had to abandon this project several times over the course of Android OS over the years. I 've been using the iterations for years and for months maybe even a year he'll disappear. Maybe to return again. But I think without a computer or lollipop device developing the changes for lollipop was near impossible.

Maybe he'll return. This is still my favorite module and the actual sole reason I'll be long time avoiding LP.

Sent from my Electric Boogalocked Turbo

yea. With this module it put my atrix in a boot loop..couldn't even access recovery. Sigh. Had to root again.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread