Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[XPOSED] Samsung Kitkat SystemServer Crash Fix (for random reboots)

OP thomashofmann

22nd November 2014, 05:46 AM   |  #191  
Flag Palm Beach, Miami FL
Thanks Meter: 1,313

592 posts
More
Thumbs up
I know there's a thanks button and thank you post are generally frowned upon but you are the freaking man. I originally thought the reboots were a side effect of rooting (which i did on day 1) but to find out its sammy's fault and you came to the rescue deserves a bigger show of appreciation. I've come close to smashing the crap out of this tablet at least 5 times. So thank you times ∞

edit: after a couple days I haven't had a single reboot and like 15-25+ per day notifications saying your module prevented them. Im turn off notifications now... thanks again for saving the day and this tablet from being smashed into a million pieces. If you ever need anything send me a PM.
Last edited by str8upx; 24th November 2014 at 08:56 PM.
Today, 05:22 PM   |  #192  
Thanks Meter: 3

3 posts
Thanks for this little app that helped me for a little time, unfortunately...
I was on phoenix v9.4 rom and it worked there perfectly, but then I upgraded to v10 and started again to random reboot(yesterday 15 times or so).
So, I cant manage to make it work now, when I put catlog to record, there are no reboots but when I stop it, starts again rebooting and I cant see what the problem is, because I stoped recording it.

in xposed catlog dont show me anything too

Any help here? Am i missing something????

Thanks in advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread