Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,721 Members 52,388 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[XPOSED][4.0+]Android L Theme[4th July '14]

Tip us?

Adhi1419
Old
(Last edited by Adhi1419; 3rd July 2014 at 07:11 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 433

DONATE TO ME
Default [XPOSED][4.0+]Android L Theme[4th July '14]

Quote:
Hey guys!
Want to give your phone an Android L look? If yes, you are in the right place (If not, still try it out )!!
I made a Theme package of Android L for all devices with Xposed Framework Support.. It is a Theme and nothing more! It doesn't have any features ported from Android L as such, except for the UI
Quote:
What does it have?
  1. Themed Statusbar Icons
  2. Themed Settings
  3. Themed Calculator
  4. Themed Framework
  5. Android L Wallpaper
  6. Boot Animation
  7. Fonts
  8. Ringtones
  9. Much, much, more..
Quote:
Changelog:
Version1.1:
-Fixed Boot Animations and Fonts problem(The Boot Animations were copied even if it wasn't checked)
-Continue Applying theme even if resource not found
Version 1:
Initial Release
NOTE:
-All 1.x versions will be shown as Version 1.0 in Settings
-Use No Font version on Motorola Stock ROMs. Fonts option will be shown, but won't work!
If you have any problems on this Module, feel free to post it in the thread or PM me. Further updates will be based on the response received by Version 1.0. Nobody wants to end up working for nothing
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2014-07-02-231430.jpg
Views:	33033
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	2829380   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2014-07-02-231522.png
Views:	27501
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	2829381   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2014-07-02-231542.png
Views:	24322
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	2829382   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2014-07-02-233642.png
Views:	24898
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	2829383   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2014-07-02-235557.png
Views:	22284
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	2829384  

Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2014-07-03-024230.jpg
Views:	19838
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	2829385  
Attached Files
File Type: apk Anroid-L-Theme-v1.1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (6.06 MB, 26300 views)
The Following 126 Users Say Thank You to Adhi1419 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Adhi1419
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 433

DONATE TO ME
Default Reserved

I'll have this one.. In case I backport a feature, I'll drop it here!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Adhi1419 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tapsibaba
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I will give it a try.
What about the notifications? Did you theme it?
Oh and for the switch in the settings, I think it is a kind of yellow buttons or something like that on Android L. Otherwise, good job.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tapsibaba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MaKTaiL
Old
(Last edited by MaKTaiL; 2nd July 2014 at 11:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1134
Just tested on my Moto X. What's not working:

- Settings Panel partially themed (background is still black, not gray like the image)
- Navigation Bar wasn't themed with the new L buttons.
- Status bar icons weren't themed either.
- Calculator wasn't themed as well.
- Whatsapp isn't themed.

- Everything else seems to have worked just fine, I'll update this post as I find more.
The Following User Says Thank You to MaKTaiL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

harland3
Old
Thanks Meter 20
The only difference I'm seeing on my Nexus 5 (Stock 4.4.4) is the blue action bar in Settings and the wallpaper/boot animation.

ningen90
Old
Thanks Meter 2
it seems the app is applying the boot animation without even ticking the checkbox for it from within the app , and even after disabling it / uninstalling the app , i still have the Android L boot animation. this makes me wonder if other system files have been also changed which is quite troublesome since it means it's gonna break any future ota updates and will force me to sideload such updates.

can you add a revert/restore feature , or at least give us some info on what exactly is being changed/overwritten with this app.

thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ningen90 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Adhi1419
Old
(Last edited by Adhi1419; 3rd July 2014 at 04:14 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 433

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKTaiL View Post
Just tested on my Moto X. What's not working:

- Settings Panel partially themed (background is still black, not gray like the image)
- Navigation Bar wasn't themed with the new L buttons.
- Status bar icons weren't themed either.
- Calculator wasn't themed as well.
- Whatsapp isn't themed.

- Everything else seems to have worked just fine, I'll update this post as I find more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harland3 View Post
The only difference I'm seeing on my Nexus 5 (Stock 4.4.4) is the blue action bar in Settings and the wallpaper/boot animation.
I understand your problems.. I use CyanogenMod, I have themed everything based on the files present in it. I haven't made changes in my code for the Module to continue theming if it doesn't find what it has to on your phone.. I cannot make out which file is causing it! If you can attach your Xposed Logs(Xposed Installer -> Logs -> Menu Button-> Save to SD), it would be great [emoji4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapsibaba View Post
I will give it a try.
What about the notifications? Did you theme it?
Oh and for the switch in the settings, I think it is a kind of yellow buttons or something like that on Android L. Otherwise, good job.
I haven't themed the notifications.. I will look into it.. Thanks for your suggestions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningen90 View Post
it seems the app is applying the boot animation without even ticking the checkbox for it from within the app , and even after disabling it / uninstalling the app , i still have the Android L boot animation. this makes me wonder if other system files have been also changed which is quite troublesome since it means it's gonna break any future ota updates and will force me to sideload such updates.

can you add a revert/restore feature , or at least give us some info on what exactly is being changed/overwritten with this app.

thanks
Maybe problem with my code [emoji20].. You can find whatever is modded backed up in your /sdcard/AndroidLTheme/backup folder..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adhi1419 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rharshit
Old
Thanks Meter 760
Can you post the source, please?
Press the THANKS button if I helped
This is not Facebook, Google+ or anything like that. There's no Like or +1 button here.
Only
THANKS button

ATMOSF3AR
Old
Thanks Meter 637

DONATE TO ME
Great to have this onboard

(PM me if you think my signature is oversized)

TsunaH
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Everything works except the settings panel is still black

Sent from me
Device : Xperia SP C5303
ROM : Paranoid
Bootloader : UNLOCKED
Kernel :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I see beauty , divinity into your soul"

Tags
androidl, xposed