* Added OP_BOOT_COMPLETED hack (must be enabled manually under "Hacks")
* Added WakeLock fix (must be enabled manually under "Hacks")
* Fixed crashes in CyanogenMod-based ROMs
* Now using a dedicated icon in Settings (thanks @Kickinpigeons
* Added Spanish translation (thanks @Jose Artuņedo
- Xperia only: more human readable info (e.g. "Run at start-up" vs "BOOT_COMPLETED")
- Fixed compatibility with Galaxy S5 settings app (grid layout)
- Fixed crash on Xperia KitKat ROMs
- Added OmniROM variant (no header in settings, only icon in "App info")
- Added variant for Sony KitKat ROMs with a switch in AppOps, as opposed to the drop-down menu found in 4.3 ROMs
- Fix crashes on Android 4.3
- Added module-specific settings (click module name in Xposed Installer's "Module" section)
- Launcher icon can now be hidden
- Added Korean translation by sdkoongchi@github
- This release should fix further crashes on recent cn11 nightlies
- Attempted to fix issues on recent cm11 nightlies - again
- Added Japanese translation (WedyDQ10@github)
- Hopefully fixed crashes on Xperia devices
- For now, on CM11 nightlies >= 2014-01-28 almost all features are disabled. AppOps can be launched via the launcher icon only.
- Fixed layout issue on Xperia ROMs.
- Hopefully fix crash on Sony stock ROMs
- On Android 4.3, AppOpsXposed now works as a launcher even if the Xposed Framework is not installed
- Fixed issue where AppOps could not be started from "App info"
- AppOpsXposed is now compatible with Sony Xperia devices
- Fixed AppOps details layout for languages where strings were much longer than in English
- Fixed error where AppOps could not be launched from "App info"
- "App info" now uses AppOpsXposed's icon instead of text
- Better detection of Stock vs. AOSP ROMs
- Added 63 translations of "App ops"
- New icon
- AppOps for a specific app can now also be launched from the "App info" page of an app
- The module should now work correctly on Sony (Xperia) devices
- Added launcher icon for ROMs where there's no icon in Settings
- Reverted sorting in AppOps to default for now
fix for HTC devices
- Sort entries in App ops alphabetically.
- Another attempt at fixing Samsung-related issues. "App ops" should now be listed below "Apps", wherever "Apps" may be
on your device.
- On Samsung devices with a tabbed interface in "Settings", "App ops" should now be displayed in the "General" tab only.
- Should fix issue where "App ops" was shown more than once in "Settings"
- Fixed Android 4.3 compatibility
- No longer allow module to be installed on Android versions before 4.3
- Add "App ops" in Settings app; thirdparty AppOps-launcher no longer required!