This module is just a small "piece of code" from my other Xposed module for Xperia™ devices tittled: Serajr Xperia™ Xposed (KK) (go there... take a look) with 60000+ downloads since its first release!!!
Module Review by Chris Nacca - Thank you so much!!!
How-To tutorial by GadgetHacks - Thank you so much!!!
- Native android Gaussian Blur background effect at Status Bar Expanded panel (portrait and landscape)
- Native android Gaussian Blur background effect at Recent Apps panel (portrait and landscape)
- Fully configurable Gaussian Blur settings (Bitmap scale | Blur Radius | Top Color Filter)
- Real-time Blur process benchmark for better settings choice (volatile, due system running background processes)
- Translucent notifications
- Translucent notifications panel header (topmost contents)
- Translucent notifications panel quick settings (tiles and/or buttons)
- Portrait and landscape orientations margin adjustments
- Fade in/out animation while opening or closing Status Bar Expanded panel (optional)
- Restart System UI service menu
- Hex color filter input
- More to come...
- Translucent system bars look (KK only)
- Theme chooser - light (default) or dark
- Real-time changes
- v1.7: Xposed Module Repository
TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
- Android 4.1+
- Xposed Framework by @rovo89
2. Install it (as normal apk)
3. Open Xposed Installer and activate Blurred System UI under Modules
4. Reboot your device
- Tablet UI (to do)
- Translucent preferences may not be applied on all vendor's variants
You tell me!!
Old v1.6.1 Source Code:
Under GPL v2 License
Special thanks: (if I forgot someone, please remember me!!)
- @rovo89 for the masterpiece titled Xposed Framework
- @Tungstwenty for Xposed Framework support
- @Chocklety Boyee for CM 4.4.2 testings
- @PŁnchUp for all support
- @SpaceCaker for GitHub support
If you like it, press thanks... Simple so!!