OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Batcave
Thanks Meter: 4,778

3,630 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqiben10

I was using KitKat till recently..
After i put the lollipop easter egg nothing is shown..
Any idea why??
It is a good beautification app..
Love it a lot..
Also is it possible to make a separate app for us to put our own easter eggs??
Another thing I saw was in CyanogenMod even CyanogenMod's own easter egg gets overwritten by this apps easter egg..
Look into that also..

My Phone Details are
Samsung S6012 Galaxy Music Duos
CyanogenMod 10.1.3 Based Unofficial Release
Android 4.2.2

Lollipop Easter Egg is actually in Beta, I know that it doesn't appear on some devices but I can't test it on each device and that's why I am not able to find why it happens. Also, provided that my exams are going on, it makes things much more difficult. It'll get solved though, eventually.

Own Easter Egg would mean what? If you can write out a code for something to happen when Easter Egg is selected, it's fine. But, I couldn't guess how would that be anything different from creating your own Xposed Module for that. Please give more details.

As of Cyanogenmod Easter Eggs, they use the same activity for Easter Egg, except some conditions differentiating it from stock, and because I redirect Easter Egg to another activity (in my app) rather than changing the activity's code (that'd be outright complicated), it'll be actually not possible me to prevent cm Easter Egg being replaced too, unless I change the whole method of getting it done. I'll surely do it once I find a way out.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamareebjamal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th December 2014, 03:34 AM   |  #102  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 23

33 posts
Great Work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread