5,605,685 Members 48,380 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Xposed][2.2+] MinMinGuard v1.7.0 (Cancelled)

Tip us?

1300l
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by immorality View Post
On subject they should make it where you only get x amount of ads to "pay" for the app so if you have an app that cost 3bucks for pro you should only get that many ads till its payed off.

Atleast in my own opinion.

Then do like what hayday does you can get gems or special money after an ad

Anyways glad to see you back an this amazing app is back as well c: thanks

Sent from my SGH-T999 running Multiboot - internal Resurrection Remix and Quantum Kernel
Dont get me wrong, i only buy the pro versions as not only they are cheap i prefere the devs to sell the app than to show adds to make money.
But i find ads on a free app a very bad solution, as you mention buy the pro is cheap and worth.

Yet i use this module, not to block ads of all my apps who run ads, but to those who over-do such as a horoscope app my girlfriend use that does not have any payment option, or pro versions and every single click she does it display a full screen ad as well if she dont click on nothing, when she read the horoscope, every 5 secounds it do again.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1300l For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jfriend33
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Thank god its back!

Sent from my unlocked consumer edition Motorola Droid Maxx xt1080m.

bleuwave
Old
Thanks Meter 140
All the people convincing themselves that theyre giving more money to the developer by buying the pro app as opposed to letting the ads display are wrong.

Also, this app is definitely preferable to a hosts file. If this app didn't exist, I'd be pirating many apps that I simply Minmin now. People have been saying left and right that they always have the pro version of the app that doesn't have ads. But they never say if they bought the pro version with money lol.

Let's try to not blatantly fool ourselves here.

Error218
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is it really back?
Please dont stop the development, thai Is the best xposed module IMHO.
If you want I can pay for this but please dont stop it again.

Inviato dal mio LG-P880 utilizzando Tapatalk

huladaddy
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeOverlord View Post
I'm glad to see this module back in action. I never uninstalled the last version. Hopefully the OP will comment and let us know what is happening. I'll hold off updating until then.
I agree. Why hasn't the OP made a post letting us know he is back, and/or what his plans are? I am still a bit suspicious...

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

valk791
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Welcome back

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

victorvscn
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleuwave View Post
All the people convincing themselves that theyre giving more money to the developer by buying the pro app as opposed to letting the ads display are wrong.

Also, this app is definitely preferable to a hosts file. If this app didn't exist, I'd be pirating many apps that I simply Minmin now. People have been saying left and right that they always have the pro version of the app that doesn't have ads. But they never say if they bought the pro version with money lol.

Let's try to not blatantly fool ourselves here.
I've bought dozens of apps, myself. I haven't pirated an app since I was a teenager.
Current phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
Running CM11