FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

[Xposed Module]Whatsapp Emoji Replacer updated 21/05/2015--Lollipop Compatible

2,077 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,038

By SArnab©®, Senior Member on 6th July 2014, 06:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from SArnab©®: Now go ahead of others and show off your mood with new Emoticons
20th June 2015, 04:16 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal11in

I am also thinking to do same. Since it is a very time consuming thing hence addons will be done slowly slowly

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

I registered an account to ask you the same thing. I'm glad someone else feels that all emoji should be added. Inconsistency isn't a good thing, and I'll just end up uninstalling this mod out of annoyance.
If you need help adding more emoji, ask anyone out. We're all willing to lend a hand.

And I think there's a spacing issue with the emoji. They margin between them is non-existent. Probably just me though, so if anybody else could take a look, I'd be grateful.
Edit - I've tested this. The margin between 2 emojis is non-existent. Smilies chipke huye aate hain chat mein. :l Since they're PNGs, I suggest you resize them and leave a pixel or two gap at the edges.

Also, an option to hide the app from the app drawer wouldn't be too bad either.
Last edited by ranchvapour; 20th June 2015 at 04:30 PM.

20th June 2015, 04:54 PM |#132  
Thanks Meter: 748

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchvapour

I registered an account to ask you the same thing. I'm glad someone else feels that all emoji should be added. Inconsistency isn't a good thing, and I'll just end up uninstalling this mod out of annoyance.
If you need help adding more emoji, ask anyone out. We're all willing to lend a hand.

And I think there's a spacing issue with the emoji. They margin between them is non-existent. Probably just me though, so if anybody else could take a look, I'd be grateful.
Edit - I've tested this. The margin between 2 emojis is non-existent. Smilies chipke huye aate hain chat mein. :l Since they're PNGs, I suggest you resize them and leave a pixel or two gap at the edges.

Also, an option to hide the app from the app drawer wouldn't be too bad either.

First things first, thank you for installing the module and registering to leave feedback. Your suggestions are more than welcomed but there are few technical issues which are beyond our control.
Adding full emoji set is not a problem but requires lot of time and patience, I have time and again explained that adding a full pack requires around 800 lines to be added to each pack and more problematic is renaming each emoji matching right expression. Too overcome issue we tried adding all major used emojis icons. Most of the time the new pack lack the all emojis hence cannot have them all.
You also state that distance between emojis are not correct could be only issue with you as the emojis are rightly sized.

We have off lately decided to add more possible emojis icons to existence sets like samsung, android etc and soon you will see new updates rolling. Please keep in mind that the addons will not be in one go but in phases.
Sorry we cannot hide the app drawer icon as it is key to open the app.

21st June 2015, 09:47 AM |#133  
Flag surat
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up Nice work,but can you make google keyboard emoji's replaced with whatsapp emotions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillessFagg

This is awsome and everybody can see it tested with ios friends also its real icon and not picture send s hit as most apps. Still missing soms but overall epic release.

Send with GT-S7390 via Tapatalk

i am using google keyboard
i want google keyboard emotions to replaced with whatsapp emotions.
do reply me .
21st June 2015, 09:54 AM |#134  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssindham

i am using google keyboard
i want google keyboard emotions to replaced with whatsapp emotions.
do reply me .

To do so you need to replace emojis in desired app. Currently this module replaces emojis of whatsapp and hangouts. I will see how we can help you. Today we are in process of releasing update for ultimate whatsapp theme engine module and also release new module which will do advance theming for playstore.

Do check both

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
21st June 2015, 01:53 PM |#135  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
This is great! Could you possibly add ICQ support? ICQ uses same emojis as whatsapp...
21st June 2015, 06:29 PM |#136  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cujopasubojica

This is great! Could you possibly add ICQ support? ICQ uses same emojis as whatsapp...

If more people request then it can be done

22nd June 2015, 08:27 PM |#137  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal11in

If more people request then it can be done

Ok thanx! if I can help in any way just tell me
Last edited by cujopasubojica; 22nd June 2015 at 08:30 PM.
23rd June 2015, 02:24 PM |#138  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cujopasubojica

Ok thanx! if I can help in any way just tell me

Sure why not will let you know if required

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread