FORUMS

[Xposed Module]Whatsapp Emoji Replacer updated 21/05/2015--Lollipop Compatible

2,352 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,326
 
By SArnab©®, Senior Member on 6th July 2014, 07:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from SArnab©®: Now go ahead of others and show off your mood with new Emoticons
28th January 2016, 05:17 PM |#431  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,147
 
Donate to Me
More
Version 1.9 released

Added more icons to google pack.



http://repo.xposed.info/module/in.pr...emojireplacer2

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vishal11in For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
29th January 2016, 11:55 AM |#432  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Works also on marshmallow ? 🤔
29th January 2016, 01:42 PM |#433  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,147
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ergina95

Works also on marshmallow ? 🤔

Yes

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vishal11in For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2016, 06:02 PM |#434  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,147
 
Donate to Me
More
New update for Beta app released through Gplus community page.

If you are using stable release pls uinstall and do a fresh install.

What are benefits: we have made the base app lite so that people with less Ram can also enjoy lag free experience if any.

Pls note: The app will download the available pack and extract it on the phone memory and make it available for base app. Extraction in few cases may take but longer.

https://plus.google.com/104020312213...ts/cioMcEUbyWM

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vishal11in For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2016, 12:42 AM |#435  
Naudiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal11in

New update for Beta app released through Gplus community page.

The new beta works great, already using it.

In the meantime EmojiOne has seen an update. I have already compiled a new ZIP file, which works great with the beta version. Check it out below. Just go to /sdcard/ProficientApps/WhatsappEmojiReplacer2/EmojiPacks/, delete folder emojiOnePack and replace it with the one from my zip.

Preview (not all emojis):
Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-01-30 23.34.50.png
Views:	136
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	3628321

I have also improved PNG file compression, so my files are a little bit smaller than the old ones.

Also I have found a bug in the old EmojiOne package, concerning the clock emojis.
This table shows which files are affected. I have sorted them like the green entries and the red ones are like they were before:
Filename Correct Wrong
ao_1289.png 01:30 12:30
ao_1290.png 02:30 01:30
ao_1291.png 03:30 02:30
ao_1292.png 04:30 03:30
ao_1293.png 05:30 04:30
ao_1294.png 06:30 05:30
ao_1295.png 07:30 06:30
ao_1296.png 08:30 07:30
ao_1297.png 09:30 08:30
ao_1298.png 10:30 09:30
ao_1299.png 11:30 10:30
ao_1300.png 12:30 11:30

I'm not sure if the error in the old package was done by @vishal11in or even by WhatsApp developers, because I have the impression that they are sorted in a strange way in WA as well. I have double-checked extra carefully to not make any mistakes here. My sorting (the green one) is definitely the correct one according to Unicode specification.
EDIT: The stock emojis from Whatsapp are correct, they are just sorted strangely in the emoji-selector (12:30 is the last). The bug was in the old EmojiOne package.

Anyways, I hope my efforts are appreciated and I would be very happy if my package made it into the official release
Attached Files
File Type: zip emojiOnePack-2016-01-29.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.77 MB, 6 views)
Last edited by Naudiz; 31st January 2016 at 01:47 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naudiz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2016, 05:14 AM |#436  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,147
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudiz

The new beta works great, already using it.

In the meantime EmojiOne has seen an update. I have already compiled a new ZIP file, which works great with the beta version. Check it out below. Just go to /sdcard/ProficientApps/WhatsappEmojiReplacer2/EmojiPacks/, delete folder emojiOnePack and replace it with the one from my zip.

Preview (not all emojis):
Attachment 3628321

I have also improved PNG file compression, so my files are a little bit smaller than the old ones.

Also I have found a bug in the old EmojiOne package, concerning the clock emojis.
This table shows which files are affected. I have sorted them like the green entries and the red ones are like they were before:
Filename Correct Wrong
ao_1289.png 01:30 12:30
ao_1290.png 02:30 01:30
ao_1291.png 03:30 02:30
ao_1292.png 04:30 03:30
ao_1293.png 05:30 04:30
ao_1294.png 06:30 05:30
ao_1295.png 07:30 06:30
ao_1296.png 08:30 07:30
ao_1297.png 09:30 08:30
ao_1298.png 10:30 09:30
ao_1299.png 11:30 10:30
ao_1300.png 12:30 11:30

I'm not sure if the error in the old package was done by @vishal11in or even by WhatsApp developers, because I have the impression that they are sorted in a strange way in WA as well. I have double-checked extra carefully to not make any mistakes here. My sorting (the green one) is definitely the correct one according to Unicode specification.
EDIT: The stock emojis from Whatsapp are correct, they are just sorted strangely in the emoji-selector (12:30 is the last). The bug was in the old EmojiOne package.

Anyways, I hope my efforts are appreciated and I would be very happy if my package made it into the official release

We will re check the errors and if found issue it will be corrected and your package might make way to official release.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to vishal11in For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2016, 01:06 PM |#437  
Naudiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal11in

We will re check the errors and if found issue it will be corrected and your package might make way to official release.

Thank you so much! I'm happy to contribute to this project

Btw. Here's the list, which 265 graphics, I actually replaced:
Filename Unicodestring
ao_0054.png 2602
ao_0055.png 2603
ao_0059.png 2614
ao_0062.png 261d
ao_0063.png 261d-1f3fb
ao_0064.png 261d-1f3fc
ao_0065.png 261d-1f3fd
ao_0066.png 261d-1f3fe
ao_0067.png 261d-1f3ff
ao_0102.png 2699
ao_0129.png 26f7
ao_0131.png 26f9
ao_0141.png 2708
ao_0143.png 270a
ao_0144.png 270a-1f3fb
ao_0145.png 270a-1f3fc
ao_0146.png 270a-1f3fd
ao_0147.png 270a-1f3fe
ao_0148.png 270a-1f3ff
ao_0149.png 270b
ao_0150.png 270b-1f3fb
ao_0151.png 270b-1f3fc
ao_0152.png 270b-1f3fd
ao_0153.png 270b-1f3fe
ao_0154.png 270b-1f3ff
ao_0155.png 270c
ao_0156.png 270c-1f3fb
ao_0157.png 270c-1f3fc
ao_0158.png 270c-1f3fd
ao_0159.png 270c-1f3fe
ao_0160.png 270c-1f3ff
ao_0176.png 2744
ao_0199.png 2b50
ao_0482.png 1f250
ao_0515.png 1f31f
ao_0528.png 1f32e
ao_0529.png 1f32f
ao_0574.png 1f35c
ao_0575.png 1f35d
ao_0595.png 1f371
ao_0600.png 1f376
ao_0601.png 1f377
ao_0621.png 1f386
ao_0640.png 1f39e
ao_0644.png 1f3a2
ao_0669.png 1f3bb
ao_0676.png 1f3c2
ao_0677.png 1f3c3
ao_0683.png 1f3c4
ao_0691.png 1f3c7
ao_0705.png 1f3cb
ao_0711.png 1f3cc
ao_0712.png 1f3cd
ao_0750.png 1f3f5
ao_0764.png 1f404
ao_0766.png 1f406
ao_0769.png 1f409
ao_0774.png 1f40e
ao_0778.png 1f412
ao_0781.png 1f415
ao_0787.png 1f41b
ao_0794.png 1f422
ao_0799.png 1f427
ao_0806.png 1f42e
ao_0810.png 1f432
ao_0813.png 1f435
ao_0814.png 1f436
ao_0816.png 1f438
ao_0817.png 1f439
ao_0871.png 1f44b
ao_0872.png 1f44b-1f3fb
ao_0873.png 1f44b-1f3fc
ao_0874.png 1f44b-1f3fd
ao_0875.png 1f44b-1f3fe
ao_0876.png 1f44b-1f3ff
ao_0877.png 1f44c
ao_0878.png 1f44c-1f3fb
ao_0879.png 1f44c-1f3fc
ao_0880.png 1f44c-1f3fd
ao_0881.png 1f44c-1f3fe
ao_0882.png 1f44c-1f3ff
ao_0883.png 1f44d
ao_0884.png 1f44d-1f3fb
ao_0885.png 1f44d-1f3fc
ao_0886.png 1f44d-1f3fd
ao_0887.png 1f44d-1f3fe
ao_0888.png 1f44d-1f3ff
ao_0889.png 1f44e
ao_0890.png 1f44e-1f3fb
ao_0891.png 1f44e-1f3fc
ao_0892.png 1f44e-1f3fd
ao_0893.png 1f44e-1f3fe
ao_0894.png 1f44e-1f3ff
ao_0895.png 1f44f
ao_0896.png 1f44f-1f3fb
ao_0897.png 1f44f-1f3fc
ao_0898.png 1f44f-1f3fd
ao_0899.png 1f44f-1f3fe
ao_0900.png 1f44f-1f3ff
ao_0901.png 1f450
ao_0902.png 1f450-1f3fb
ao_0903.png 1f450-1f3fc
ao_0904.png 1f450-1f3fd
ao_0905.png 1f450-1f3fe
ao_0906.png 1f450-1f3ff
ao_0928.png 1f466
ao_0934.png 1f467
ao_0940.png 1f468
ao_0946.png 1f469
ao_0952.png 1f46a
ao_0953.png 1f468-1f468-1f466
ao_0954.png 1f468-1f468-1f466-1f466
ao_0955.png 1f468-1f468-1f467
ao_0956.png 1f468-1f468-1f467-1f466
ao_0957.png 1f468-1f468-1f467-1f467
ao_0958.png 1f468-1f469-1f466-1f466
ao_0959.png 1f468-1f469-1f467
ao_0960.png 1f468-1f469-1f467-1f466
ao_0961.png 1f468-1f469-1f467-1f467
ao_0962.png 1f469-1f469-1f466
ao_0963.png 1f469-1f469-1f466-1f466
ao_0964.png 1f469-1f469-1f467
ao_0965.png 1f469-1f469-1f467-1f466
ao_0966.png 1f469-1f469-1f467-1f467
ao_0967.png 1f46b
ao_0968.png 1f46c
ao_0969.png 1f46d
ao_0970.png 1f46e
ao_0976.png 1f46f
ao_0977.png 1f470
ao_0989.png 1f472
ao_1013.png 1f476
ao_1019.png 1f477
ao_1025.png 1f478
ao_1026.png 1f478-1f3fb
ao_1027.png 1f478-1f3fc
ao_1028.png 1f478-1f3fd
ao_1029.png 1f478-1f3fe
ao_1030.png 1f478-1f3ff
ao_1034.png 1f47c
ao_1044.png 1f481
ao_1056.png 1f483
ao_1062.png 1f484
ao_1069.png 1f486
ao_1075.png 1f487
ao_1088.png 1f48f
ao_1089.png 1f468-2764-1f48b-1f468
ao_1090.png 1f469-2764-1f48b-1f469
ao_1092.png 1f491
ao_1093.png 1f468-2764-1f468
ao_1094.png 1f469-2764-1f469
ao_1100.png 1f497
ao_1108.png 1f49f
ao_1110.png 1f4a1
ao_1113.png 1f4a4
ao_1115.png 1f4a6
ao_1119.png 1f4aa
ao_1120.png 1f4aa-1f3fb
ao_1121.png 1f4aa-1f3fc
ao_1122.png 1f4aa-1f3fd
ao_1123.png 1f4aa-1f3fe
ao_1124.png 1f4aa-1f3ff
ao_1128.png 1f4ae
ao_1151.png 1f4c5
ao_1152.png 1f4c6
ao_1208.png 1f4ff
ao_1220.png 1f50b
ao_1253.png 1f52c
ao_1271.png 1f549
ao_1277.png 1f550
ao_1278.png 1f551
ao_1279.png 1f552
ao_1280.png 1f553
ao_1281.png 1f554
ao_1282.png 1f555
ao_1283.png 1f556
ao_1284.png 1f557
ao_1285.png 1f558
ao_1286.png 1f559
ao_1287.png 1f55a
ao_1288.png 1f55b
ao_1289.png 1f55c
ao_1290.png 1f55d
ao_1291.png 1f55e
ao_1292.png 1f55f
ao_1293.png 1f560
ao_1294.png 1f561
ao_1295.png 1f562
ao_1296.png 1f563
ao_1297.png 1f564
ao_1298.png 1f565
ao_1299.png 1f566
ao_1300.png 1f567
ao_1304.png 1f574
ao_1315.png 1f590
ao_1316.png 1f590-1f3fb
ao_1317.png 1f590-1f3fc
ao_1318.png 1f590-1f3fd
ao_1319.png 1f590-1f3fe
ao_1320.png 1f590-1f3ff
ao_1321.png 1f595
ao_1322.png 1f595-1f3fb
ao_1323.png 1f595-1f3fc
ao_1324.png 1f595-1f3fd
ao_1325.png 1f595-1f3fe
ao_1326.png 1f595-1f3ff
ao_1327.png 1f596
ao_1328.png 1f596-1f3fb
ao_1329.png 1f596-1f3fc
ao_1330.png 1f596-1f3fd
ao_1331.png 1f596-1f3fe
ao_1332.png 1f596-1f3ff
ao_1343.png 1f5d3
ao_1359.png 1f601
ao_1379.png 1f615
ao_1380.png 1f616
ao_1389.png 1f61f
ao_1402.png 1f62c
ao_1404.png 1f62e
ao_1409.png 1f633
ao_1414.png 1f638
ao_1427.png 1f645
ao_1428.png 1f645-1f3fb
ao_1429.png 1f645-1f3fc
ao_1430.png 1f645-1f3fd
ao_1431.png 1f645-1f3fe
ao_1432.png 1f645-1f3ff
ao_1433.png 1f646
ao_1434.png 1f646-1f3fb
ao_1435.png 1f646-1f3fc
ao_1436.png 1f646-1f3fd
ao_1437.png 1f646-1f3fe
ao_1438.png 1f646-1f3ff
ao_1439.png 1f647
ao_1445.png 1f648
ao_1446.png 1f649
ao_1447.png 1f64a
ao_1448.png 1f64b
ao_1454.png 1f64c
ao_1455.png 1f64c-1f3fb
ao_1456.png 1f64c-1f3fc
ao_1457.png 1f64c-1f3fd
ao_1458.png 1f64c-1f3fe
ao_1459.png 1f64c-1f3ff
ao_1460.png 1f64d
ao_1466.png 1f64e
ao_1467.png 1f64e-1f3fb
ao_1468.png 1f64e-1f3fc
ao_1469.png 1f64e-1f3fd
ao_1470.png 1f64e-1f3fe
ao_1471.png 1f64e-1f3ff
ao_1513.png 1f6a3
ao_1519.png 1f6a4
ao_1526.png 1f6ab
ao_1535.png 1f6b4
ao_1541.png 1f6b5
ao_1547.png 1f6b6
ao_1562.png 1f6c0
ao_1598.png 1f918
ao_1599.png 1f918-1f3fb
ao_1600.png 1f918-1f3fc
ao_1601.png 1f918-1f3fd
ao_1602.png 1f918-1f3fe
ao_1603.png 1f918-1f3ff
ao_1605.png 1f981

The other graphics remain the same and were just recompressed with pngout, to make the package about 10% smaller.

Also I have checked your Google and Twitter packages and the good news is that the clock-error is not there. It's just in your EmojiOne2.0 package.
See the comparison in the attachment:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Compare.png
Views:	134
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	3628878  
31st January 2016, 01:08 PM |#438  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,147
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudiz

Thank you so much! I'm happy to contribute to this project

Btw. Here's the list, which 265 graphics, I actually replaced:

Filename Unicodestring
ao_0054.png 2602
ao_0055.png 2603
ao_0059.png 2614
ao_0062.png 261d
ao_0063.png 261d-1f3fb
ao_0064.png 261d-1f3fc
ao_0065.png 261d-1f3fd
ao_0066.png 261d-1f3fe
ao_0067.png 261d-1f3ff
ao_0102.png 2699
ao_0129.png 26f7
ao_0131.png 26f9
ao_0141.png 2708
ao_0143.png 270a
ao_0144.png 270a-1f3fb
ao_0145.png 270a-1f3fc
ao_0146.png 270a-1f3fd
ao_0147.png 270a-1f3fe
ao_0148.png 270a-1f3ff
ao_0149.png 270b
ao_0150.png 270b-1f3fb
ao_0151.png 270b-1f3fc
ao_0152.png 270b-1f3fd
ao_0153.png 270b-1f3fe
ao_0154.png 270b-1f3ff
ao_0155.png 270c
ao_0156.png 270c-1f3fb
ao_0157.png 270c-1f3fc
ao_0158.png 270c-1f3fd
ao_0159.png 270c-1f3fe
ao_0160.png 270c-1f3ff
ao_0176.png 2744
ao_0199.png 2b50
ao_0482.png 1f250
ao_0515.png 1f31f
ao_0528.png 1f32e
ao_0529.png 1f32f
ao_0574.png 1f35c
ao_0575.png 1f35d
ao_0595.png 1f371
ao_0600.png 1f376
ao_0601.png 1f377
ao_0621.png 1f386
ao_0640.png 1f39e
ao_0644.png 1f3a2
ao_0669.png 1f3bb
ao_0676.png 1f3c2
ao_0677.png 1f3c3
ao_0683.png 1f3c4
ao_0691.png 1f3c7
ao_0705.png 1f3cb
ao_0711.png 1f3cc
ao_0712.png 1f3cd
ao_0750.png 1f3f5
ao_0764.png 1f404
ao_0766.png 1f406
ao_0769.png 1f409
ao_0774.png 1f40e
ao_0778.png 1f412
ao_0781.png 1f415
ao_0787.png 1f41b
ao_0794.png 1f422
ao_0799.png 1f427
ao_0806.png 1f42e
ao_0810.png 1f432
ao_0813.png 1f435
ao_0814.png 1f436
ao_0816.png 1f438
ao_0817.png 1f439
ao_0871.png 1f44b
ao_0872.png 1f44b-1f3fb
ao_0873.png 1f44b-1f3fc
ao_0874.png 1f44b-1f3fd
ao_0875.png 1f44b-1f3fe
ao_0876.png 1f44b-1f3ff
ao_0877.png 1f44c
ao_0878.png 1f44c-1f3fb
ao_0879.png 1f44c-1f3fc
ao_0880.png 1f44c-1f3fd
ao_0881.png 1f44c-1f3fe
ao_0882.png 1f44c-1f3ff
ao_0883.png 1f44d
ao_0884.png 1f44d-1f3fb
ao_0885.png 1f44d-1f3fc
ao_0886.png 1f44d-1f3fd
ao_0887.png 1f44d-1f3fe
ao_0888.png 1f44d-1f3ff
ao_0889.png 1f44e
ao_0890.png 1f44e-1f3fb
ao_0891.png 1f44e-1f3fc
ao_0892.png 1f44e-1f3fd
ao_0893.png 1f44e-1f3fe
ao_0894.png 1f44e-1f3ff
ao_0895.png 1f44f
ao_0896.png 1f44f-1f3fb
ao_0897.png 1f44f-1f3fc
ao_0898.png 1f44f-1f3fd
ao_0899.png 1f44f-1f3fe
ao_0900.png 1f44f-1f3ff
ao_0901.png 1f450
ao_0902.png 1f450-1f3fb
ao_0903.png 1f450-1f3fc
ao_0904.png 1f450-1f3fd
ao_0905.png 1f450-1f3fe
ao_0906.png 1f450-1f3ff
ao_0928.png 1f466
ao_0934.png 1f467
ao_0940.png 1f468
ao_0946.png 1f469
ao_0952.png 1f46a
ao_0953.png 1f468-1f468-1f466
ao_0954.png 1f468-1f468-1f466-1f466
ao_0955.png 1f468-1f468-1f467
ao_0956.png 1f468-1f468-1f467-1f466
ao_0957.png 1f468-1f468-1f467-1f467
ao_0958.png 1f468-1f469-1f466-1f466
ao_0959.png 1f468-1f469-1f467
ao_0960.png 1f468-1f469-1f467-1f466
ao_0961.png 1f468-1f469-1f467-1f467
ao_0962.png 1f469-1f469-1f466
ao_0963.png 1f469-1f469-1f466-1f466
ao_0964.png 1f469-1f469-1f467
ao_0965.png 1f469-1f469-1f467-1f466
ao_0966.png 1f469-1f469-1f467-1f467
ao_0967.png 1f46b
ao_0968.png 1f46c
ao_0969.png 1f46d
ao_0970.png 1f46e
ao_0976.png 1f46f
ao_0977.png 1f470
ao_0989.png 1f472
ao_1013.png 1f476
ao_1019.png 1f477
ao_1025.png 1f478
ao_1026.png 1f478-1f3fb
ao_1027.png 1f478-1f3fc
ao_1028.png 1f478-1f3fd
ao_1029.png 1f478-1f3fe
ao_1030.png 1f478-1f3ff
ao_1034.png 1f47c
ao_1044.png 1f481
ao_1056.png 1f483
ao_1062.png 1f484
ao_1069.png 1f486
ao_1075.png 1f487
ao_1088.png 1f48f
ao_1089.png 1f468-2764-1f48b-1f468
ao_1090.png 1f469-2764-1f48b-1f469
ao_1092.png 1f491
ao_1093.png 1f468-2764-1f468
ao_1094.png 1f469-2764-1f469
ao_1100.png 1f497
ao_1108.png 1f49f
ao_1110.png 1f4a1
ao_1113.png 1f4a4
ao_1115.png 1f4a6
ao_1119.png 1f4aa
ao_1120.png 1f4aa-1f3fb
ao_1121.png 1f4aa-1f3fc
ao_1122.png 1f4aa-1f3fd
ao_1123.png 1f4aa-1f3fe
ao_1124.png 1f4aa-1f3ff
ao_1128.png 1f4ae
ao_1151.png 1f4c5
ao_1152.png 1f4c6
ao_1208.png 1f4ff
ao_1220.png 1f50b
ao_1253.png 1f52c
ao_1271.png 1f549
ao_1277.png 1f550
ao_1278.png 1f551
ao_1279.png 1f552
ao_1280.png 1f553
ao_1281.png 1f554
ao_1282.png 1f555
ao_1283.png 1f556
ao_1284.png 1f557
ao_1285.png 1f558
ao_1286.png 1f559
ao_1287.png 1f55a
ao_1288.png 1f55b
ao_1289.png 1f55c
ao_1290.png 1f55d
ao_1291.png 1f55e
ao_1292.png 1f55f
ao_1293.png 1f560
ao_1294.png 1f561
ao_1295.png 1f562
ao_1296.png 1f563
ao_1297.png 1f564
ao_1298.png 1f565
ao_1299.png 1f566
ao_1300.png 1f567
ao_1304.png 1f574
ao_1315.png 1f590
ao_1316.png 1f590-1f3fb
ao_1317.png 1f590-1f3fc
ao_1318.png 1f590-1f3fd
ao_1319.png 1f590-1f3fe
ao_1320.png 1f590-1f3ff
ao_1321.png 1f595
ao_1322.png 1f595-1f3fb
ao_1323.png 1f595-1f3fc
ao_1324.png 1f595-1f3fd
ao_1325.png 1f595-1f3fe
ao_1326.png 1f595-1f3ff
ao_1327.png 1f596
ao_1328.png 1f596-1f3fb
ao_1329.png 1f596-1f3fc
ao_1330.png 1f596-1f3fd
ao_1331.png 1f596-1f3fe
ao_1332.png 1f596-1f3ff
ao_1343.png 1f5d3
ao_1359.png 1f601
ao_1379.png 1f615
ao_1380.png 1f616
ao_1389.png 1f61f
ao_1402.png 1f62c
ao_1404.png 1f62e
ao_1409.png 1f633
ao_1414.png 1f638
ao_1427.png 1f645
ao_1428.png 1f645-1f3fb
ao_1429.png 1f645-1f3fc
ao_1430.png 1f645-1f3fd
ao_1431.png 1f645-1f3fe
ao_1432.png 1f645-1f3ff
ao_1433.png 1f646
ao_1434.png 1f646-1f3fb
ao_1435.png 1f646-1f3fc
ao_1436.png 1f646-1f3fd
ao_1437.png 1f646-1f3fe
ao_1438.png 1f646-1f3ff
ao_1439.png 1f647
ao_1445.png 1f648
ao_1446.png 1f649
ao_1447.png 1f64a
ao_1448.png 1f64b
ao_1454.png 1f64c
ao_1455.png 1f64c-1f3fb
ao_1456.png 1f64c-1f3fc
ao_1457.png 1f64c-1f3fd
ao_1458.png 1f64c-1f3fe
ao_1459.png 1f64c-1f3ff
ao_1460.png 1f64d
ao_1466.png 1f64e
ao_1467.png 1f64e-1f3fb
ao_1468.png 1f64e-1f3fc
ao_1469.png 1f64e-1f3fd
ao_1470.png 1f64e-1f3fe
ao_1471.png 1f64e-1f3ff
ao_1513.png 1f6a3
ao_1519.png 1f6a4
ao_1526.png 1f6ab
ao_1535.png 1f6b4
ao_1541.png 1f6b5
ao_1547.png 1f6b6
ao_1562.png 1f6c0
ao_1598.png 1f918
ao_1599.png 1f918-1f3fb
ao_1600.png 1f918-1f3fc
ao_1601.png 1f918-1f3fd
ao_1602.png 1f918-1f3fe
ao_1603.png 1f918-1f3ff
ao_1605.png 1f981

The other graphics remain the same and were just recompressed with pngout, to make the package about 10% smaller.

Also I have checked your Google and Twitter packages and the good news is that the clock-error is not there. It's just in your EmojiOne2.0 package.
See the comparison in the attachment:

Thanks!! We have replaced the pack with the one you uploaded. I will in 2 hrs send you the test apk link to check before the beta release to see all okay.
Pm me ur email id or connect on hangouts

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
31st January 2016, 07:00 PM |#439  
chris264's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 319
 
More
Nice Greetings and many Thanks for your work.

Gesendet von meinem ONE A2003
Last edited by chris264; 31st January 2016 at 07:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to chris264 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 05:44 AM |#440  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,147
 
Donate to Me
More
A complete new apk is ready for testing. We need to 1 user each who have bought the apk from playstore and website. Pls contact me if you bought it and would like to test the new apk before release.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes