Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 41,488 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from FatMinMin: Swap speeds and hex color entry in upcoming release!

[Xposed][2.3+] NetworkSpeedIndicator v1.0 b1

Tip us?

Planterz
Old
Thanks Meter 182
If I may make a suggestion, how about adding the alphanumerical color choosing seen in other modules and custom ROMs so we can match colors exactly?
Relax, go nutz!

coax75ohm
Old
Thanks Meter 15
@Planterz, I'm planning to do a fork of this to add a couple features, what modules specifically have hex input for their color picker? and do you know if any of them are open source?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coax75ohm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

defim
Old
Thanks Meter 799
@FatMinMin:
After updateing to 1.0 the app crashes after starting it
Code:
E/AndroidRuntime: Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=3; index=-1

E/AndroidRuntime: 	at tw.fatminmin.xposed.networkspeedindicator.SettingsActivity.createMultiSelectSummary(SettingsActivity.java:271)

E/AndroidRuntime: 	at tw.fatminmin.xposed.networkspeedindicator.SettingsActivity.setSummary(SettingsActivity.java:184)

E/AndroidRuntime: 	at tw.fatminmin.xposed.networkspeedindicator.SettingsActivity.setAllSummary(SettingsActivity.java:138)

E/AndroidRuntime: 	at tw.fatminmin.xposed.networkspeedindicator.SettingsActivity.setAllSummary(SettingsActivity.java:135)

E/AndroidRuntime: 	at tw.fatminmin.xposed.networkspeedindicator.SettingsActivity.onResume(SettingsActivity.java:73)

E/AndroidRuntime: 	at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnResume(Instrumentation.java:1192)

E/AndroidRuntime: 	at android.app.Activity.performResume(Activity.java:5310)

E/AndroidRuntime: 	at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:2764)

E/AndroidRuntime: 	... 13 more
Maybe because of no GSM available?
Motorola Defy+ aka MB526 Android 4.4.4 Cyanogen Mod
Samsung S4a aka GT-i9295 Android 4.2.2 Google Edition
My Android apps / Xposed modules: show Threads

agent007bond
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koneesha View Post
Does anyone know what the binary mode i does in display and format?
It merely adds "i" to the indicator when you are using the "Binary bits" or "Binary bytes" unit mode. It will only be shown with K or M (Kibps, Mib/s, etc). It won't have any effect in Decimal unit modes.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdslogic View Post
Says test version available but isn't shown due to global or module specefic settings on Galaxy Nexus running CM11 latest nightly
This is not a module bug. It's an Xposed Installer configuration issue. By default, Xposed Installer will only show stable releases (global setting). You can change it for each module by going to the right-most tab (Settings) of the module details (in Download section), and change Versions to be shown to "Beta" or "Experimental".

Puffin617
Old
Thanks Meter 274
Mine does not display ANY format, no matter which one I select...

agent007bond
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by coax75ohm View Post
@Planterz, I'm planning to do a fork of this to add a couple features, what modules specifically have hex input for their color picker? and do you know if any of them are open source?
I have enabled hex entry in the existing color picker. No need to change to another library.

https://github.com/chiehmin/Xposed-N...486f55646e9927

Thanks for doing new features btw; just send in the pull requests.