[Xposed][APP][4.0+] Quick Access (from Lockscreen)

OP kevdliu

6th July 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #91  
Flag Andover
Thanks Meter: 2

54 posts
More
galaxy s5
Does Thos work on the verizon galaxy s5, im rooted
6th July 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #92  
Thanks Meter: 12

118 posts
Sir this is not working properly on touchwiz kitkat 4.4.2 on Galaxy note 10.1 n8000 but worked on same device running omni kitkat
What i have done is that i have allowed some games to run on lockscreen and status bar is enabled in settings (I have pinned allowed games on status bar as shortcut using xhalo xposed module) but they seem to open in background only but once i manage to launch one game on lockscreen somehow (don't know how, accidentally launched)...Sir please look into this ��
13th August 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #93  
Thanks Meter: 295

223 posts
More
I'm on a Samsung Note 3, Dynamic Kat ROM, with the pattern lock.

I'm using Samsung's S-Voice to launch and navigate with Google Maps. Both maps and S-Voice are enabled in Quick Access.

The maps app sometimes opens correctly over the lock screen, but oftentimes the screen will flash briefly as if maps is about to be displayed, then the screen falls back to the lock screen and goes to sleep. The maps app is running when I manually unlock the phone.

I've linked the Xposed log, if that helps.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By8X...p=docslist_api
19th August 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #94  
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
Could we have an actual explanation of the paid features thanks, currently app just says you have to pay when you click an arrow, but nowhere (in app, in description in repository/play store, or anywhere in this thread) is that feature explained or even mentioned, nor other limits mentioned in this thread such as the 3 or 5 app limit. Please make all differences between free and paid clear in all descriptions, ambiguity leads to distrust - or at the very least I see no point in paying for mystery features.
28th August 2014, 12:27 PM   |  #95  
Flag New Rochelle
Thanks Meter: 12

254 posts
More
So I have been using this module for a while and I notice that some apps work some don't. Running CM nightlies on my One+ One and I have a bunch of apps selected, I have ESPN, Gmail, Email apps and Right Track and they all launch, but then some apps don't like evolvesms and authanvil don't work, other SMS apps have worked in the past is there something I am missing? I tried selecting just certain activities for apps instead of checking off the whole app still to no avail. Please assist
15th September 2014, 03:48 AM   |  #96  

1 posts
problem in purchasing
Hi. I have Samsung note 3 neo. Your module works on my phone but I can't upgrade it to full version. Because play store says it is not compatible with your device. Unlock all features key does nothing too.
25th September 2014, 01:46 AM   |  #97  

5 posts
Manufacturer : Samsung
Device: SPH-L710
Version: L710VPUDND8
Rom: Stock Rooted

Doesn't Work With Pin Lock, Please Modify To Allow For Pin Lock

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
access, android, apps, lockscreen, quick
Previous Thread Next Thread