Xposed module for handling kernel level wake gestures
This module allows assigning actions to be performed when particular wake gesture is triggered.
Requires xposed framework and kernel that supports wake gestures.
- All ROMs based on AOSP, including custom ROMs runinng Android 4.2+
Apart from standard sweep2wake/doubletap2wake, kernel must have support for "wake gesture" which is an extension on top of
standard s2w/dt2w. Contact your kernel developer to verify whether your kernel supports wake gestures.
Known supported kernels
- ElementalX v0.40+ for Nexus 5 by @flar2
- ElementalX v2.11+ for Nexus 7 by @flar2
- ElementalX v14.9+ for HTC One (M7) by @flar2
- Linaro Kernel for Nexus 5 by @LaboDJ
@rovo89 for his ultimate Xposed framework
@Mikanoshi for kernel event data parsing logic
@flar2 for ElementalX kernel
Wake Gestures Xposed Framework Module, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)
Xposed Package Name: com.ceco.wakegestures
Last Updated 2014-09-07