Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Xposed Tool] HKThemeManager v7.1- Change Theme CM, Xtheme, HKTheme for rooted Phones

OP hdbk1986

7th January 2015, 08:45 AM   |  #1121  
Flag Reno
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
help please?
Ok so im still pretty new to rooting and theming but I have a rooted (towelroot) galaxy s4 sm-s975l model running stock ROM and xposed framework. I have downloaded and installed hktheme manager and also activated and rebooted. Ive gotten cotton candy cobalt theme to work. It themes about half of my phone I suppose. For some reason it doesnt theme all of my settings app but it themes some of my power menu etc.
Im not exactly sure what my issue is, but I am assuming it has something to do with apktools' file path... as I keep seeing this message:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-06-22-05-42.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	186.4 KB
ID:	3102498  
7th January 2015, 02:37 PM   |  #1122  
Thanks Meter: 793

1,477 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzie

Ok so im still pretty new to rooting and theming but I have a rooted (towelroot) galaxy s4 sm-s975l model running stock ROM and xposed framework. I have downloaded and installed hktheme manager and also activated and rebooted. Ive gotten cotton candy cobalt theme to work. It themes about half of my phone I suppose. For some reason it doesnt theme all of my settings app but it themes some of my power menu etc.
Im not exactly sure what my issue is, but I am assuming it has something to do with apktools' file path... as I keep seeing this message:

Samsung names its resources differently than AOSP, so you need to use a theme designed for TouchWiz for it to really work properly.

Sent from my Developer Edition Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
8th January 2015, 04:32 AM   |  #1123  
Flag Reno

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by claytonjn

Samsung names its resources differently than AOSP, so you need to use a theme designed for TouchWiz for it to really work properly.

Sent from my Developer Edition Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply. Could you point me in the direction of some touchwiz themes? Or do u know of any threads I should check out?
thanks again
11th January 2015, 09:05 PM   |  #1124  
Kathmandu,Nepal
Thanks Meter: 343

1,034 posts
More
Hey guys.. I am on my xperia aosp kitkat rom.. But the hk theme manager geta unfortunately stopped.and cant apply the themes.. Plz help me.. .
12th January 2015, 12:50 PM   |  #1125  

4 posts
problem with themes
Hi I have tried everything you mentioned for searching theme but unfortunately nothing is working I have tried three themes but I couldn't instal two of them please help me.
12th January 2015, 03:54 PM   |  #1126  

4 posts
problem with themes
Hi i have installed hk theme manager it is really good but there is a problem i am facing i have installed one theme but i am not able install other themes like Materiyo10 v3.1, IdeaL Theme Light - CM/PA. I have tried every instruction by you and these themes developer for hk theme manager but i cant install them so Please Help.
15th January 2015, 02:07 PM   |  #1127  
Thanks Meter: 57

284 posts
More
Does this work on kk trying on lg g3 selected a theme reboot and no changes

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, cm theme, cyanogenmod, hk theme manager, themes, xposed, xtheme
Previous Thread Next Thread