FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Xposed Tool] HKThemeManager v7.1- Change Theme CM, Xtheme, HKTheme for rooted Phones

6th April 2015, 09:08 AM |#1151  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Can anyone give me the link for working CM Lollipop theme?
Thanks

6th April 2015, 11:38 AM |#1152  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I downloaded cm12 themes.. bt the theme manager is not showing any theme... what should i do??
6th April 2015, 06:53 PM |#1153  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
read the last 10 posts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triathlete66 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2015, 09:09 PM |#1154  

More
Unhappy Please Make a MIUI v6 Theme
I really won't a MIUI 6 compatible with this Xposed Module
Please any awesome developer make it
2nd May 2015, 11:20 PM |#1155  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey man plz help me i am using this on my tab the lower settings panels isnt showing up plz help
14th May 2015, 03:58 PM |#1156  

More
Smile
Hi can we use HK theme manager with Lollipop 5.0.2 on LG G2 or G3
15th May 2015, 02:05 PM |#1157  
Flag Mayberry
Thanks Meter: 148

More
I too, really wish the OP or someone else (with permission, of couse) would pick this up and make it work with newer (cm11, cm12) themes. I think it far more likely for a great dev to make something new that, in essence, does the same thing. Using this on a Droid Turbo at the moment, and really wish it could stick around once Lollipop hits. but as it has been said, and the case is, the dev is MIA, and the project hasn't been touched in a long time. (in other words, requests are falling on deaf ears of you ae trying to ask the OP for features/help/etc)

Last I heard/read, dude was having some pretty heavy issues in his personal life, so I cannot blame him at all.
15th May 2015, 06:07 PM |#1158  
Recognized Themer
Flag Hardwar
Thanks Meter: 1,788

Donate to Me
More
New themes can't be supported by xposed as new theme chooser based theme use assert folder to theme and xposed doesn't support assert.so guys stop thinking that it will update as this can't be done with xposed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, cm theme, cyanogenmod, hk theme manager, themes, xposed, xtheme
Previous Thread Next Thread