Originally Posted by LifeAsADroid
Thanks for the update in an attempt to fix our problems. With the 1.2.3 version, it has "fixed" my issues with TiBu, however now none of the toast messages are being blocked. Installed update, verified 1.2.3 and turned on in Xposed, restarted, input the "all" command with ".*", restarted, still not blocking the toast messages.
I'd help if I could by sending a logcat of something crashing, but nothing is crashing - TiBu on 1.2.2 or Untoaster on 1.2.3 on my phone. Sorry I can't be of any more help than a description of what I'm noticing. I reloaded 1.1.7 on my phone and it's working perfectly, I'm happy keeping the older version since it's working for me.
The Xposed debug log will do.
Sent from: SGS2 - JB 4.1.2 GB27
/ SGS4 - JB 4.2.2 MF9
* Phones: Samsung SGSII Epic 4G Touch; SGSIV
* ROM: Rooted Stock JB 4.1.2; Rooted Stock JB 4.2.2
* Kernel: Stock JB 4.1.2; Stock JB 4.2.2
* Enabled non-stock features: init.d, boot animations, boot splash; init.d, boot animations
* DPI: 200; 400
* UnToaster - Block Toasts by regular expressions.
* Downloads2SD - Redirect downloads.
* [TIPS][SCRIPTS][ROOT]egingell's scripts.
* My Droid Blog
* DropBox (2-18GB free).