I support the one-handed operation!
Flying Android (FA) is a module of Xposed. FA introduces a movable mode called "Flying" to any screens. In the Flying mode, you can move the window of apps because drag events are intercepted and the whole window containing the Action Bar is dragged. On the other hand, click events are processed normally.
- Move the window of activities, dialogs and expanded status bar.
- Pin the window after moving.
- Activities start as the normal mode (the same as before installing FA).
- Launch "FA Toggle" to toggle mode, and drag to move.
- Tap the outside of apps to back to the normal mode after moving.
- Tap the pin to fix position of the window.
Choice the speed in the Flying mode.
Move to this position when you launch FA Toggle. Drag to change the position and press back key to save.
If checked, draw boundary of application while flying.
If checked, you can fly dialogs. Note that IME is also dialog.
If checked, other settings for pinning are enabled.
Always show pin
Pin is always shown on apps regardless of whether flying.
Show a pin button on this position while flying. You can edit this position by dragging.
Window is pinned automatically. Select a behavior from disabled, when takeoff or after moving.
Select applications that apply pinning. If not check anything, pin is shown in all apps.
Flying status bar
If checked, you can fly (expanded) status bar.
Reset when collapsed
This is an option for Flying status bar. If checked, reset the state of Flying when status bar is collapsed. This requires Android 4.2 or later.
Force set black background...
Check apps for clear background if you encounterd a ghost on the outside of app after moving. I saw ghosts on Chrom, Firefox and Feedly.
Select applications that don't apply Flying Android for avoiding trouble.
- Transparent background -> Pending
- Problem (reported): scrolling is partially while pinned.
- Problem (reported): black / white lists don't work correctly.
- Xposed framework by rovo89
- GravityBox by C3C076
- SwipeBack by PeterCxy
- XHaloFloatingWindow by zst123
Demonstration movie for version 0.5.x (on Youtube).
-> after moving
Flying Status Bar