Thanks to Bluetooth ToolKit you can receive any file via bluetooth, choose whether to be notified when you receive a file, and last but not least, you can change different parts forgotten by Google in Material Design, all in an adorable and sugary graphic!
All changes are on-the-go, and don't require reboots.
- You can receive any file type through bluetooth, with total control of file type
- You can choose whether to be notified when there is an incoming file
- Makes the windows and the bluetooth icon in Material Design (only Lollipop and above)
- Allows you to set the timeout to infinity on older Samsung devices
- Superuser is used to allow Bluetooth ToolKit to restart the original bluetooth application.
- Internet and check license are used for check the validity of your copy.
- Write external storage is needed to fix the install location. In many cases isn't used.
- The app tell me that the license is invalid:
Try to press retry few times, if this doesn't work clear cache and data for the Play Store and for Bluetooth ToolKit, wait few minutes and then retry.
- The app doesn't work ("File does not exist" shown in the log):
The latest version contain a fix for this. Just update and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Slovak (Thanks to @Ja_som)
- Indonesian (Thanks to @exodius48)
- Spanish (Thanks to @Ksawery)
- Polish (Thanks to @zoomol)
- German (Thanks to @Chintao)
- Persian (Thanks to @MEHRDAD595)
- Chinese(Many) (Thanks to @soto2080)
- Chinese(CN) (Thanks to @Felix2yu)
- Arabic (Thanks to @AAbounegm)
- Portuguese (Thanks to @bxlsjpa)
- French (Thanks to @Rom)
- Turkish (Thanks to @fsadak)
- Ukraine and Russian (Thanks to @Skej13)
In the Attached Files you can find the english strings file of the app (strings.xml). (UPDATED TO 2.2!)
If you want, you can also translate the Play Store description. Thanks for your Work!
PS: Everyone that will contribute to translation will be added to the credits