This is my first post related to development in XDA and really looking forward your suggestions to improve this module.
An Xposed Framework add-on module to show two clocks with different time zones at your status bar.
❤ Complete TimeZone list
❤ Hide the Clock completely
❤ Customizable Clock Dividers
❤ Set 12 or 24 hour format
❤ Takes care to not to hide notifications and quicksettings toggle.
1. If you don't already have XposedInstaller on your system, Click here to install it.
2. Install XMultiZoneClock.apk the same way you'd install any other apk.
3. Open the app and choose the timezone and other setting as you wish.
3 Enable XMultiZone Clock by reopening the XposedInstaller app and selecting 'Modules'
tap directly on the checkbox next to XMultiZone Clock, then back out and reboot
4. After reboot you can find one more clock at your statusbar
I tested it only in Nexus 4.
Playstore link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...osedmulticlock
I request all the users to prefer to download the app and share feedback in Playstore . Downloading from Playstore will give me a way to keep track of the number of users. Thank you in advance.
APK File : Version 1.9.03 XMultiZoneClock1.9.03.apk
Appkiddo (aka) balachandarlinks http://www.facebook.com/appkiddo007
1. AM/PM Indicator toggle defect is fixed.
2. Prefix 0 is stripped from hours in 12 hour format. Eg : 01:15 will be 1:15 here after.
1. AM-PM text indicators option is added in addition to the symbols ☀/★
1. Soft Reboot crash fix for Samsung devices.
1. Reboot is now converted to Soft reboot. So It saves your time and device life.
2. Reboot crash on few devices will be fixed now.
1. Hide/Unhide system clock or multiclock alone.
1. Added an option to reboot phone from app
2. Bug fix in 12 hour format. Thanks to XDA member @rgrever2
NOTE: SuperUser permission added to reboot device through app.
1. Multiclock size bug fix when the clock position changes
1. System Clock AM/PM bug fix.
1. Bug fixes
1. Set system clock size (Small/Medium/Big) and then select a relative size of MultiClock too in comparison with System Clock size.
2. Hours and Minutes will be two digits here after for both system clock and multi clock.
3. Find you current multiclock timezone at app's home screen.
4. Options are cleaned up and organized into groups.
1. Select three different (Small/Medium/Big) clock sizes
2. Setup a divider between clocks
3. Notification Toggle issue is fixed
1. An option is added to shuffle the position of System clock and MultiZone clock. So keep the MultiClock, left or right to the system clock as you like
2. Time delay is fixed. No more delays. It will be accurate here after.
25-Jun-2014 - Version 1.9.03 release
09-Apr-2014 - Version 1.9.02 release
16-Jan-2014 - Version 1.9.01 release
06-Jan-2014 - Version 1.9 release
04-Jan-2014 - Version 1.8 release
26-Dec-2013 - Version 1.7 release
22-Dec-2013 - Version 1.6 release
22-Dec-2013 - Version 1.5 release
21-Dec-2013 - Version 1.4 release
21-Dec-2013 - Version 1.3 release
18-Dec-2013 - Version 1.2 release
17-Dec-2013 - Version 1.1 release
15-Dec-2013 - First release