[XPOSED][2.3+][1.2] X-Battery Stats Colors - Change Battery Graph Colors
X-Battery Stats Colors
XBSC allows you to change the color of your Battery Stats Graph in Settings>Battery
You can either write a hex color in text field or choose from the color picker.
You can change the transparency through the slider or manually by typing hex code for transparency in the first text field, and click on the Tick
button to preview your changes.
If you want to apply them, click on the Apply
XBSC allows you to change Battery Stats colors according to Battery Level (Now works on ICS+ too)
Choose colors for different battery levels by color picker and click Apply
to change to your preference.
You can also click undo
button to revert to original colors.
* @rovo89 for this awesome Xposed which allows us to mess with Android and for his development tutorial, and every other help or resource taken from his works or projects which allowed this module to be completed.
* @GermainZ for bearing my annoying questions and helping me in getting rid of my noobish errors.
* stackoverflow for each and every question that matched mine and each and every answer that helped me.
* @Giupy 99 for helping me miscellaneously and testing the module thoroughly.
* AIDE for providing some time pass on phones too.
* Android Team for adding non-functional APIs since API version 3 and telling to add functionality later.
* @srt99, @amogh420, @Giupy 99, @GermainZ for testing the module.
* Jake Wharthon for ActionBarSherlock, Lars Werkman for HoloColorPicker
* @t2107 for Guide on developing modules on AIDE