FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

YourTube - Change the default YouTube pane

6,205 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,385
 
By GermainZ, Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team on 2nd June 2014, 10:40 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th July 2015, 06:58 AM |#571  
Forsaked's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 349
 
More
I have got the YouTube Version 10.38.59 which has the changes.
Just search APKMirror for it!
 
 
25th July 2015, 09:16 AM |#572  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaked

I have got the YouTube Version 10.38.59 which has the changes.
Just search APKMirror for it!

Had it for the last 2 or 3 days.. Bloody awful gui update.. Youtube got this all wrong.

Sent from a stolen HTC M9
9th August 2015, 11:52 PM |#573  
Atharkhan101's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Can you please make it work with YouTube 5.7.36 because another module 'YouTube adaway' is also supported on 5.7.36.

Best compliments
10th August 2015, 12:15 AM |#574  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atharkhan101

Can you please make it work with YouTube 5.7.36 because another module 'YouTube adaway' is also supported on 5.7.36.

Best compliments

Updates are not going to happen in a hurry as dev is too busy.

Maybe someone could adopt this project?

Sent from a stolen HTC M9
13th August 2015, 12:20 AM |#575  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivadow

Updates are not going to happen in a hurry as dev is too busy.

Maybe someone could adopt this project?

Sent from a stolen HTC M9

The dev has been fine with people offering updated builds before.
13th August 2015, 01:47 PM |#576  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariner_1712

The dev has been fine with people offering updated builds before.

No, updating/branching is no good. This needs to be split and renamed from the original source to prevent the mess that the last one caused.

It's obviously been abandoned completely.

Sent from a stolen HTC M9
14th August 2015, 03:52 AM |#577  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivadow

No, updating/branching is no good. This needs to be split and renamed from the original source to prevent the mess that the last one caused.

It's obviously been abandoned completely.

Sent from a stolen HTC M9

He posted a month ago that he didn't have spare time to update the plug-in. Depending on your thread settings, that post is on this page of the topic, but to narrow it down, it was posted July 1st.
20th August 2015, 01:31 AM |#578  
koko115's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 132
 
More
Please add loop option.
20th August 2015, 02:10 AM |#579  
gmerdude's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Just close this

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
24th August 2015, 05:49 AM |#580  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Any plans for anyone else to continue the development?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes