- More compatiblity with ROMs that use a Resources subclass for e.g. theming, like most Huawei stock ROMs (*)
- Incorrectly compiled modules are now rejected, the warning which started to appear with v84 is now an error
- A bit of general cleanup and minor fixes
- Add Huawei theming engine support (details
- Ensure the recompilation on Huawei EMUI Roms (details
Updated to the official Xposed v85:
- Fixed frequent boot freezes, especially with modules that access many files (details)
- Built-in way to get a full logcat (details)
- Crashes not related to Xposed/ART are no longer written to the normal Xposed logs
- On encrypted devices with boot password, the password prompt is now shown quicker
- Warning for developers to disable "Instant Run" in Android Studio, otherwise the module can't be loaded
- 6.0 only: Cherry-picked some ART commit included in CyanogenMod and other ROMs
- 6.0 only: Forced clearing Dalvik cache when upgrading from versions before 85 (would have been necessary for 84 and might have caused some boot loops)
More details here
Updated to the official Xposed v84 with support for LG encrypted apps, you can find more details about the changes here
An alternative version "alt"
for some Samsung variants (N910G/P, N915F...) that come with two more native changes, check this branch
for more details.
This variant should be used for Samsung variants (N910G/P, N915F...), and for a non listed device only if the main version does not work, and you should use this alternative version with stock Roms with no modified framework files.
Cumulative update improving some devices support (Huawei and HTC), it fixes also some bugs related to some new aosp changes, more details here
Updated API to the official Xposed 81.0, this update brings XZ compression to MM builds, unfortunately Samsung still uses this compression type for its Apps odexes (Thanks to @dkcldark
for the hint).
I also included few other changes from LL to prevent boot-loop on some older devices that will get MM, we cannot trust Samsung on this, they should learn from Google/CM some basic rules about how manage their devices branches, the framework differences should not be major between different devices running the same Android version.
The Sprint Note 4 MM builds are not supported yet (an example of the major changes I'm talking about), a test version is available, test it and provide a logcat if it still boot-loops.
This MM update reverts an aosp wip change
, this should fix some apps like Yandex maps.
No update required for LL Roms.
This is an update to the latest rovo89's changes
, i added back the reverted commits, rovo89 fixed the issue related to the apps that uses some apk protection (MyAndroidTools).
I made a small changes to the bridge to catch an exception on some TW 5.1.1 Roms that may not contain "restoreUnsupportedServices" method.
I posted also a unified uninstaller for all version.
v79.1 for Lollipop (20/01/2016):
- Reverted an aosp commit
that is causing crash with some Apps native code, i still have no idea why but i hope rovo89 can figure out what's wrong with this change.
- Mute failed Samsung hooks, Samsung Lollipop FWs have different mdpp implementation for some devices.
- Disabled Instrumentation detection on Xposed, we need to keep the native Samsung hooks active even when instrumentation is detected, big thanks to rovo89 for investigating this issue and Enyby for the tests.
This should fix crash on Game guardian App, My Android tools...
v79.1 for Marshmallow (19/01/2016):
- Refactored Samsung security hooks and cleanup some useless hooks for Marshmallow.
v79.0 for Marshmallow (28/12/2015):
More details here
This is an update to the official Xposed v79, that contains many bugs fixes, more details here
This update includes some fixes by @rovo89
that let stock TW Roms boot up correctly with "everything" filter.
It includes also fixes some secure storage compatibility issues that I managed to reproduce running "everything" filter, i also patched Xposed bridge with a fix for SHealth and Private mode, they are required for any TW user running Xposed, so i prefer to include it on the framework, you don't need to enable it on Wanam Xposed.
My Xposed version still runs the default "speed" filter for dex2oat, if you want to run "everything" filter to force the compilation of all apps on boot, add bellow lines to your build.prop:
I also reverted a change related to a Samsung bug that seems to be fixed on its latest updates, i tested it with full stock G920F-OKX running stock kernel with systemless Root.
This update includes some back ported changes and bugs fixes that @rovo89
included on Xposed for Android 6, check more details here
- This update bypasses Class rejection on some cases where a method fails the verification and causes the whole class to be rejected, and keep logging the compilation errors.
- The new update fixes a major boot loop issue caused by xposed safe mode, some users do intentionally disable Xposed while booting by hitting the device's hardware keys which create a file "/data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/disabled" that disables some required hooks i implemented to disable Mdpp security checks, and leads to a boot loop because Knox/Mdpp rejects our custom Art libraries, so we disable xposed safe mode for TW Roms, use uninstallers instead.
v75.1 to v75.6 (26/10/2015):
- Support XZ compression for all devices (non Samsung included)
- Fixed a Bridge bug, thanks to @arter97
for the head up
- Fixed a Samsung packaging bu
g for arm64 devices
Updated to @rovo89
- Unified version to support old Roms and new ones that come with new app_process changes
- Disabled dex2oat watchdog
for more details.
This update revert "disable must_relocate=false"
and avoid the header image checks instead, as it seems the only change on previous version that may cause the random reboots reported by some users.
I posted also a variant (under android_511_r19 folder) that is compatible with some newest FWs (OI9+ on GS6), these FWs comes with a new security commit introducing a new zygote parameter that breaks Xposed. Do NOT use this variant on older Roms.
This update comes with XZ compression support, thanks to @rovo89
for pointing me to xz-embedded.
It should fix SPlanner, Samsung core apps and few other xz compressed System apps odexes...
Xposed will takes more time to decompress and recompile those apps, according to my tests, it takes 6 seconds to dexopt compressed S Planner odex with a size of 2.6MB/10MB, Samsung uses this compression type because of its low compression ratio to gain more space for more and more bloats
- This will fix the low space issue on dirty repacked deodexed Roms that may still contains odexed files, this issue was caused by a failed verification of the image header of "boot.art" on TW Roms, somehow one of the offsets "root_image" is wrong, check here
for more details.
We just ignore it for now to let xposed boot-up on odexed Roms and avoid the misleading low space warnings, this does NOT mean stock odexed Roms are supported, i tested it only with my debloated Odexed OH8 Rom for GS6 (G920F), so use it at your own RISK and no need to report any bugs if you run it on a stock FW.
No space version are provided, use the main on instead.
- Updated to official xposed v74
This update should fix the gms maps module crashe and maybe some other non system apps that generate odex file on the device.
I reverted back to the default speed dexopt filter for better perfs, for people who are getting a low space, i posted an other version with dexopt space filter, we still don't know the cause of this issue.
I made an attempt to support odex Roms (included on the new version 11092015), i followed the same idea of @rovo89
used for gz compression support, renamed odex files to force installd to run dex2oat, the Rom boot up, but with the same low space issue that makes it unusable! So no need to try it for now on odexed Roms.
- Re-based my build on @rovo89
- Fixed the shared prefs bug (thanks to @romracer
- Balanced dexopt filter to save more space on bloated TW Roms, it saves more than 300MB on my debloated Rom so it should do better on bloated ones, if you still get out of system space and apps FC, there is nothing i can do for you, going ahead to save more space will lead on a performance issue, ask your Rom cooker to debloat it.
- Support for the Galaxy Note 5
- Get rid of the modifications on the framework files, i ported all my hacks to the Xposed bridge, and Art libraries
Big thanks to @rovo89
for his assistance and his patches
This build requires stock untouched framework file, if your Rom comes with a modded "core-libart" and "conscrypt", it will boot-loop.
- No dexopt filters, this will cause more apps to recompile on the first boot, it will take more boot time but should improve the performances.
- Added back some specific certificates checks for Chinese hosts
- Fixed FC on Nova and some apps keys.
- Initial release