XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

[Q] Xposed + LewaOS = BootLoop

Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Mr.Ratio, Junior Member on 2nd June 2014, 02:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello.

I used xposed on ZTE v967s with MIUI and it works perfectly but when I install it on LewaOS I get bootloop.
Question is: there will be any support for LewaOS in future?

Regards.
 
 
5th June 2014, 07:07 PM |#2  
rovo89's Avatar
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 34,002
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ratio

Question is: there will be any support for LewaOS in future?

If you want to have it, I will need at least a logcat of the bootloop.
17th July 2014, 07:17 PM |#3  
fymd's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Słupsk
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovo89

If you want to have it, I will need at least a logcat of the bootloop.

Hello, I install xposed on LewaOS in ZTE v967s and I get bootloop.
I made logcat on bootlop.
You can look at it?
Regards
Attached Files
File Type: docx logcat.docx - [Click for QR Code] (151.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by fymd; 17th July 2014 at 07:36 PM.
17th July 2014, 08:06 PM |#4  
rovo89's Avatar
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 34,002
 
Donate to Me
More
Please use the latest version, you have an old one. You will probably experience some other issues then, please look at the FAQ.
20th July 2014, 11:15 AM |#5  
fymd's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Słupsk
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovo89

Please use the latest version, you have an old one. You will probably experience some other issues then, please look at the FAQ.

Ok, I install latest version of Xposed and I have no bootloop, but xposed Xposed shows that it is not active.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-20-11-54-33.png
Views:	37
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	2861037   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-20-11-54-38.png
Views:	32
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	2861038  
Attached Files
File Type: docx logcat1.docx - [Click for QR Code] (171.4 KB, 4 views)
20th July 2014, 11:41 AM |#6  
rovo89's Avatar
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 34,002
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fymd

Ok, I install latest version of Xposed and I have no bootloop, but xposed Xposed shows that it is not active.

You posted an old logcat again:
Code:
I/Xposed  ( 4540): 17 lip 2014 18:06:55 UTC 
I/Xposed  ( 4540): Loading Xposed v47 (for Zygote)...
Anyway, please also read the FAQ as I mentioned. Your issue is explained there.
20th July 2014, 11:50 AM |#7  
fymd's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Słupsk
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovo89

You posted an old logcat again:

Code:
I/Xposed  ( 4540): 17 lip 2014 18:06:55 UTC 
I/Xposed  ( 4540): Loading Xposed v47 (for Zygote)...
Anyway, please also read the FAQ as I mentioned. Your issue is explained there.


I'm sorry my mistake
Attached Files
File Type: docx New Log.docx - [Click for QR Code] (90.7 KB, 2 views)
20th July 2014, 11:55 AM |#8  
rovo89's Avatar
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 34,002
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fymd

I'm sorry my mistake

Thanks, but I will only mention this one more time:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovo89

Anyway, please also read the FAQ as I mentioned. Your issue is explained there.

Last edited by rovo89; 20th July 2014 at 11:57 AM.
20th July 2014, 12:00 PM |#9  
fymd's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Słupsk
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovo89

Thanks, but I will only mention this one more time:

Ok, I read FAQ
Thanks for Your time.
Last edited by fymd; 20th July 2014 at 12:49 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes