Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,878 Members 37,226 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

xposed modules not working

Tip us?

manuel1992
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzahrmalik View Post
There's no errors, ask @rovo89 on the framwork thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1574401
Ok thanks

rovo89
Old
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 13877
Quote:
There's no errors, ask @rovo89 on the framwork thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1574401
No!!! The framework thread is for framework (and installer) problems. I'm having a hard time keeping module-related questions out of the thread, so please don't send people there.

And yes, there are errors:
Code:
10 May 2014 12:02:09 UTC
Loading Xposed v47 (for Zygote)...
Running ROM 'JSS15J.N7100XXUEMK9' with fingerprint 'samsung/t03gxx/t03g:4.3/JSS15J/N7100XXUEMK9:user/release-keys'
Loading modules from /mnt/asec/com.hamzah.onehandmode-1/pkg.apk
File does not exist
Loading modules from /mnt/asec/tw.fatminmin.xposed.networkspeedindicator-1/pkg.apk
File does not exist
--> You cannot move modules to SD card because this location is not available during early boot time.
Tired of updating your mod for every new ROM release?
You want give users the possibility to combine different mods without creating tons of different files for all possible combinations?
Then have a look at my Xposed framework - modifications without APK changes!

hamzahrmalik
Old
Thanks Meter 1103
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovo89 View Post
No!!! The framework thread is for framework (and installer) problems. I'm having a hard time keeping module-related questions out of the thread, so please don't send people there.

And yes, there are errors:
Code:
10 May 2014 12:02:09 UTC
Loading Xposed v47 (for Zygote)...
Running ROM 'JSS15J.N7100XXUEMK9' with fingerprint 'samsung/t03gxx/t03g:4.3/JSS15J/N7100XXUEMK9:user/release-keys'
Loading modules from /mnt/asec/com.hamzah.onehandmode-1/pkg.apk
File does not exist
Loading modules from /mnt/asec/tw.fatminmin.xposed.networkspeedindicator-1/pkg.apk
File does not exist
--> You cannot move modules to SD card because this location is not available during early boot time.
Sorry I thought this counts as a framework error?
And i meant no errors with the actual module, my bad for not mentioning

rovo89
Old
Thanks Meter 13877
Quote:
Sorry I thought this counts as a framework error?
And i meant no errors with the actual module, my bad for not mentioning
Well, I started writing that post, thinking that there were indeed no errors. If there weren't, and all modules were loaded fine, then what should I do? It's much more likely that this is a module issue, especially because the OP mentioned: "The red text after Framework is gone " (the framework hooks a method in the installer to signal that, so if that is working, hooks are definitely working fine)

Then I had a look at the log myself and saw the errors, I think that is where my post got a bit inconsistent. These errors could indeed be counted as a framework problem, however one that I can't solve. By the way, the log messages which confused you will no longer be there with the next Xposed version. This kind of confusion is one of the main reason why I disabled Xposed for command line tools like "am".
You want give users the possibility to combine different mods without creating tons of different files for all possible combinations?
The Following User Says Thank You to rovo89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hamzahrmalik
Old
Thanks Meter 1103
Quote:
Well, I started writing that post, thinking that there were indeed no errors. If there weren't, and all modules were loaded fine, then what should I do? It's much more likely that this is a module issue, especially because the OP mentioned: "The red text after Framework is gone " (the framework hooks a method in the installer to signal that, so if that is working, hooks are definitely working fine)

Then I had a look at the log myself and saw the errors, I think that is where my post got a bit inconsistent. These errors could indeed be counted as a framework problem, however one that I can't solve. By the way, the log messages which confused you will no longer be there with the next Xposed version. This kind of confusion is one of the main reason why I disabled Xposed for command line tools like "am".
Ah ok. I think i'll start making my modules internal only

manuel1992
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:

so how to fix? I tried moving modules on phone memory but still the same

rovo89
Old
Thanks Meter 13877
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuel1992 View Post
so how to fix? I tried moving modules on phone memory but still the same
Well, you have to make sure that the modules are in the standard /data/app location, which is accessible at boot time. Not sure how they got into /mnt/asec in the first place, and I'm not sure what else it takes on your device/ROM to move them back to /data/app.

Jimmy Mossiba Floyd
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Exclamation Wanam Xposed

Wanam Xposed module doesn't work, and maybe other modules too, tryed reinstallinf the framework and the module... nothing worked

I'm on WanamLite 2.6 on a Samsung I9505

rovo89
Old
Thanks Meter 13877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Mossiba Floyd View Post
Wanam Xposed module doesn't work, and maybe other modules too, tryed reinstallinf the framework and the module... nothing worked

I'm on WanamLite 2.6 on a Samsung I9505

Also, your browser or app is broken, it's creating annoyingly eye-catching posts.
Apart from that, I can't help with module issues. You should address them in the module's support thread, along with helpful details such as logs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rovo89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

manuel1992
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Hey now it is fixed. I went into Download menu and saw Xposed Installer, I thought it is important so I downloaded it. After rebooting now the modules are working.