xposed modules not working

16th September 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovo89

--> You cannot move modules to SD card because this location is not available during early boot time.

That was exactly my problem, my phone had the option to install apps automatically to the sd card selected, so I had to reinstall all the modules again, but this time to internal memory, and move xposed to the internal memory aswell.
Thank you once again!
21st September 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #22  
Flag Nottingham

3 posts
More
I'm having the same problem with them being installed to the external storage. With mine though even if I do move it back to internal I still get the file does not exist issue because it's still looking for a module that's installed to /mnt/.

I've managed to get a couple working by doing random stuff (clearing data/cache of everything related to xposed), but I don't know what exactly fixes it and it's getting a tad bit annoying now having to set things back up again. It'd be nice if my phone automatically installed apps to the internal storage, I don't know how to go about doing that though.
22nd September 2014, 02:13 AM   |  #23  
Flag Nottingham

3 posts
More
Lightbulb
OK, so I just randomly tried deleting the cache and data for Xposed itself (I didn't want to before because I was worried it would cause the same issues with the ones that I did manage to load up), and while it obviously reset all the settings and disabled all the modules, it refreshed the location they're installed.

Pretty simple fix, I guess... Although, I would like to find a way to prevent apps being installed onto the external storage in the first place, I'm starting to get a bit sick of moving them back.

Does anyone know how to go about doing that? A module maybe? (Kind of off topic on this board, sorry if it doesn't belong here.)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread