Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

[Q] Xposed no work great in Xperia Z2

OP abrazjr

16th June 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Xposed does not work well in Z2, in the beginning yes, but after some time with the screen off (inactive device) the touch does not work anymore, you need to reboot to get back to normal, this happens both in CM11 as the. Carbon ROM (PA based). sorry my english.
16th June 2014, 08:39 PM   |  #2  
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 14,488

2,371 posts
More
Please check if this happens without any active modules as well, and obviously if uninstalling Xposed fixes it.
Once you're sure that it's the framework, please try to get a logcat or something that can help me understand what the issue might be.
20th June 2014, 04:48 AM   |  #3  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 15

388 posts
More
I am also having xperia z2. I have installed xposed 2.6.1. After installing xposed my phone cannot boot into recovery mode. I had z2 dual recovery before.

Edit:now every thing works fine. I messed it up because I installed busy box from playstore
Last edited by vicedens2002; 20th June 2014 at 08:33 AM.
16th July 2014, 04:16 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
My problem is this, the phone works fine without active Xposed, but to activate it, (no module) the touch stops working after a few "locks / unlocks", I even wiping data and uninstalling Xposed, the problem continues but maybe problem only appears after Xposed first activated, and even without Xposed (after that) the problem continues, I really want to use a AOSP ROM and have context Xposed working well, do whatever is in my power to help! :/
16th July 2014, 04:29 AM   |  #5  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter: 6,740

5,687 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrazjr

and even without Xposed (after that) the problem continues

Looks like the problem isn't related to Xposed, then, and it was just a coincidence you noticed it after installing Xposed.
16th July 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
I know it sounds friend, but I tried about eight times (: o) and the problem only appeared when activated the Xposed unfortunately I'm sure it is. Strange is that the stock ROM it works perfectly
18th July 2014, 02:03 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 1

42 posts
I am unable to update framework, when I try to update it shows me following error.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-18-18-17-49.png
Views:	33
Size:	190.2 KB
ID:	2858107  
18th July 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #8  
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 14,488

2,371 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy.parulekar

I am unable to update framework, when I try to update it shows me following error.

The message says: "mount: permission denied (are you root?)". I suggest you try a different root app, e.g. SuperSU.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread