OP unmaskedfalesh

13th January 2015, 06:52 AM   |  #331  
Flag Nashik
Thanks Meter: 482

2,247 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unmaskedfalesh

Well its not something we can't live..without but certainly i miss.. My z3 is missing the better audio output it could've, better build quality,... In this tym it would be so nice to ditch that magnetic to wireless charging...n lack of accessories here in india...

You should give a brk to sony now.. try htc hima aka M9 when it will launch...
13th January 2015, 02:22 PM   |  #332  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 129

577 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RohanM

You should give a brk to sony now.. try htc hima aka M9 when it will launch...

Well...Its not that i haven't thought of moving to another oem...but at last moment i retrace my path back to sony... My first Android was sony and from then i kinda luv the ui...better than other oems...but surely would try another.
Tried Motorola but the pure android is not my cup of tea...htc flagships are way more costly... In comparison to others...that is also one factor...
Last edited by unmaskedfalesh; 13th January 2015 at 04:15 PM.
14th January 2015, 05:51 AM   |  #333  
Flag Nashik

2,247 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unmaskedfalesh

Well...Its not that i haven't thought of moving to another oem...but at last moment i retrace my path back to sony... My first Android was sony and from then i kinda luv the ui...better than other oems...but surely would try another.
Tried Motorola but the pure android is not my cup of tea...htc flagships are way more costly... In comparison to others...that is also one factor...

Now its time to move on....

http://m.gsmarena.com/reuters_sony_i...news-10751.php
14th January 2015, 08:02 AM   |  #334  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

577 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RohanM

Now its time to move on....

http://m.gsmarena.com/reuters_sony_i...news-10751.php

Well that was expected!
Sony has many other products..so they can't handle all at once..n instead of cheap n more they chose costly n less sale policy...n they are not even like sammy to produce 365 models a year...so better shut down or go back to Ericsson!!!
Well lets hope z4 isn't the last....
Look around us...xiaomi, micromax,one plus one...they cant make devices to fullfill customers demand..because they use policy sell cheap sell more...sammy understood n now they are on top...they also hav many products like sony but they learnt to adapt but sony like stobborn child doesn't want to budge...i am afraid its following Nokia's footprint...sad but true...
Would hate to see this...going on other hands...
Last edited by unmaskedfalesh; 14th January 2015 at 01:38 PM.
19th January 2015, 12:10 PM   |  #335  
Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 28

379 posts
More
After my z3c I guess it will be ip7
20th January 2015, 01:36 AM   |  #336  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

577 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shethsa

After my z3c I guess it will be ip7

Don't u think it will be quite large...n i would hate to migrate to iPhone
20th January 2015, 05:15 AM   |  #337  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 223

1,403 posts
More
HTC is still there for premium phones, and they are listening to users more, 20MP and Dolby Speakers in the new M9 if it's called that. Also at least in US they offer one time free lcd glass replacement in first 6 months. I think it was expected as Sony has had declining quality control/consistency in their products. HTC's only weakness is cost, ignoring the UltraPixel junk. LG has improved significantly as well. The G2 was a great phone.
Last edited by abhinav.tella; 20th January 2015 at 05:18 AM.
20th January 2015, 10:44 AM   |  #338  
Flag Nashik

2,247 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.tella

HTC is still there for premium phones, and they are listening to users more, 20MP and Dolby Speakers in the new M9 if it's called that. Also at least in US they offer one time free lcd glass replacement in first 6 months. I think it was expected as Sony has had declining quality control/consistency in their products. HTC's only weakness is cost, ignoring the UltraPixel junk. LG has improved significantly as well. The G2 was a great phone.

Yes agree.. I am using LG G2.. super phone.. also getting lollipop very soon.. its already launched for Korean ver..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sony, sony z3, xperia, xperia z3
Previous Thread Next Thread