FORUMS

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Xperia Z3 ****Official Indian Users****

26th April 2015, 05:53 PM |#561  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 168

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachinfan

Bhai, are you still up for the game? I mean are you ready to go through the same process of buying a new xperia on Day1 and proceeding to change it 3-4 times until you get a proper working phone?
Or are you ready for the next bext thing - Next is now!!!
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **************
Disclaimer : Now, this isn't a spam post or a sony vs samsung or sammy fanboy peeing on sony............no not at all. Just that I found it quite strange or say funny that you keep doing the same thing on every new xperia Zxxx thread. Buy,crib,replace, buy crib replace..........and then crib till the new one comes out....lolz.

sorry, but i couldn't stop myself.

Well its about software this time not the hardware and u must agree they are not upto customer satisfaction.. And I have seen enough to buy on first day...and fyi i had to change my 2nd z3 3 times..in retailer store..and still the build quality it not upto mark..z2 has best quality..along with z1 n original z also zl was best in that context.
And after paying that much i would like to get something in return buddy..n u don't need to lol on that..buddy..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sony, sony xperia, sony z3, xperia, xperia z3
Previous Thread Next Thread