The Following User Says Thank You to fayez69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

20th August 2015, 10:06 AM |#752  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fayez69

I told you! Anyways, congratulations!

Sent from my D6653 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yup, they replaced it without accessories but in a sealed box with 0 running time (not sure whether it can be reset or not) They also gave front and back screen protector free.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Hey i was thinking of buying the magnetic charging cable or the dock. Cable is preferable as it is cheaper and sony ditched magnetic connector for good. And also using device while charging via dock is not possible. Charging cables is not available in my local market and ordering via eBay required debit card as cod is not available in my city. Only options left are snapdeal and shopclues. Also please suggest pros and cons of third party cables. Thank you

22nd August 2015, 12:24 AM |#753  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 189

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasimariflone

Yup, they replaced it without accessories but in a sealed box with 0 running time (not sure whether it can be reset or not) They also gave front and back screen protector free.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Hey i was thinking of buying the magnetic charging cable or the dock. Cable is preferable as it is cheaper and sony ditched magnetic connector for good. And also using device while charging via dock is not possible. Charging cables is not available in my local market and ordering via eBay required debit card as cod is not available in my city. Only options left are snapdeal and shopclues. Also please suggest pros and cons of third party cables. Thank you

first thing, Sony doesnot make the magnetic cable so all the magnetic cables are third party only.
if ebay in not servicable in your area you can get it from other services available.
i have been using it since my Z2 and its kind of okay to use it
The Following User Says Thank You to unmaskedfalesh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2015, 05:01 AM |#754  

More
Thanks for through guide will a z2 or z1 MC work with z3c ?
22nd August 2015, 05:44 AM |#755  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for through guide will a z2 or z1 MC work with z3c ?

Yes
The Following User Says Thank You to unmaskedfalesh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 10:33 AM |#756  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

Donate to Me
More
Any indian z3 usrs excited about z5???
I m..!!! Wil get rid of the current z3 fr it if priced right..fingers crossed!!!
Today, 10:44 AM |#757  

More
Waiting for z5c version. Hope they remove that sound volume limit so that i can use high impedance 🎧. A camera equal to or better than s6 with no heating problems will be welcome. And that sd card slot 😊

Today, 04:04 PM |#758  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Waiting for z5c version. Hope they remove that sound volume limit so that i can use high impedance 🎧. A camera equal to or better than s6 with no heating problems will be welcome. And that sd card slot 😊

that is for the safety and they have to follow the guidelines for the user safety, all the oem implement it but you can always root and remove the warning, i think the camera is good enough , and of course they would provide the sd card slot, without it the phone is kind of useless at 32gb.
personally a 64gig is also useless for me without the card slot.
Today, 06:52 PM |#759  

More
True , but limit is only for high impedance headphones. there is no limit on below 16ohm headphones, they crank up so loud.
Removing limit does help but then they help only in high impedance ones , lower ones start distorting at 60 + volume unlike htc or other bands.
Camera is good and i seriously like the outcome more than many camera ph. i used , even more than s6 in few conditions. Just low light shots had less noise in s6 version and zoom in details were better.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sony, sony xperia, sony z3, xperia, xperia z3
Previous Thread Next Thread