Thanks Meter: 2

30 posts
More
No full love for T-Mobile US?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimesido

32gb Black Z3 confirmed for T-Mobile.

http://www.xperiablog.net/2014/09/03...-32gb-storage/

Definitely looking forward to this phone arriving on T-Mobile US, and while it is the insides that count...couldn't they order a few in another color? Actually wanted the white one but it may be released at a later date.

I'm trying to hold out on a new phone but my HTC One (M7) has the dreaded purple tint while taking pictures, and the battery has definitely lost it's full charging ability.

Will call the business line and (politely!) ask if they plan to add any of the other colors. Prob won't happen, but doesn't hurt to ask.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandv

Until I dropped it at the bottom of Ephemerisle, my Z2 was an awesome device, and I loved it much over the Samsung Galaxy S5 that I have now.

The only problem - it was WAY too slippery. I'd put it on any slightly not straight surface, and it would slip. Off the couch, off the car seat, off of everything.

Has this been fixed in the Z3?

Well, if you can bend the laws of physics or can get Hermione or Ron to cast a spell on the phone then sure!

12th September 2014, 12:25 AM   |  #32  
Flag Metro Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 231

1,397 posts
More

Damnit t-mobile give us some colors!
12th September 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 30

112 posts
T-mobile germany offers it in copper, black and white.
12th September 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 21

161 posts
For everyone complaining about the lack of accessories
The unboxing videos that are currently being shown on various sites are not the final retail offering.

It's not clear what will be included in the box it will vary by country and retailer but there should be more than just the phone and charger.
12th September 2014, 07:04 PM   |  #35  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 173

1,490 posts
More
Anyone spot the D6653 model out there? All I see is D6603 and I need the former for AT&T. I saw two on ebay from never_msrp but they're gone.
13th September 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 30

112 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileBritain

The unboxing videos that are currently being shown on various sites are not the final retail offering.

It's not clear what will be included in the box it will vary by country and retailer but there should be more than just the phone and charger.

I doubt there will be much more. Vodafone in Germany adds some in ear headphones, but other than that, it will be like this. You can already buy them in Germany and there are several for sale in eBay etc.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/SONY-XPERIA-Z...item4186da7bfb
http://kleinanzeigen.ebay.de/anzeige...197?ref=search
13th September 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #37  
Thanks Meter: 21

161 posts
The handset is not launched until the end of the month, the items on eBay are pre-release samples.

They will have been sent out to journalists, networks, dealers and retailers for evaluation.

Would expect a minimum of some headphones in the box with the final retail offering.

On top of that there may well be additional accessory bundles like there have been for the launch of the Z, Z1 and Z2, mainly for contract buyers.
13th September 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #38  
Flag Metro Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 231

1,397 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paysen

T-mobile germany offers it in copper, black and white.

Well that sucks, black only here in the states.
15th September 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #39  
Thanks Meter: 17

1,055 posts
So, the one that nevermsrp on eBay is NOT a retail one for sale? Funny, I ordered one from him, white D6603 z3 and already received shipping info.?

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

BTW - the D6603 will work on AT&T LTE bands... It has the 700 band which is the main one that AT&T uses for LTE
19th September 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #40  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
xperia z3
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlog

Interesting. Their devices seem a lot cheaper than other eBay sellers. Only problem is that I live in the UK and not sure if the warranty will be valid and if the customs fees would be high. Sent them a message to ask.

here are some from the UK at lower price than sony!!

handtec.co.uk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread