[Q] Help to root Xperia Z3 Dual

Search This thread

cmureza

Apr 10, 2013
Great Khorasan
emo.vcp.ir
Hi

I try to use this guide but it didn't work for me , why ?
http://xdaforums.com/z3/general/guide-rootrecovery-how-to-root-install-t3017056

Sony Xperia Z3 Dual D6633_23.0.F.1.74

When I click to install bat , it showed this error

n0f_screenshot_(441).png

Omario-242

Feb 18, 2011
Munich
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Your adb can't get a the demon running, which means you either didn't install the adb the proper way or it got somehow altered in a bad way.

Either way I'd suggest to reinstall adb using one of the tutorials available on XDA (just search google for "adb XDA" or similar).

cmureza

Apr 10, 2013
Great Khorasan
emo.vcp.ir
Your adb can't get a the demon running, which means you either didn't install the adb the proper way or it got somehow altered in a bad way.

Either way I'd suggest to reinstall adb using one of the tutorials available on XDA (just search google for "adb XDA" or similar).

I don't know what is adb, or I don't remember that install it.

Anyway

Where can I find adb for Z3 dual?!!!

Omario-242

Feb 18, 2011
Munich
Google Pixel 6 Pro
SuperSU is an advanced tool to manage SuperUser permission. In my opinion way superior to the standard tool provided by CM.

It should prompt you to install superuser on first start to achieve su rights. There is no disadvantage in using SuperSU over SuperUser.

cmureza

Apr 10, 2013
Great Khorasan
emo.vcp.ir
SuperSU is an advanced tool to manage SuperUser permission. In my opinion way superior to the standard tool provided by CM.

It should prompt you to install superuser on first start to achieve su rights. There is no disadvantage in using SuperSU over SuperUser.

No
I want to use MOD EDIT Rule 6 Do not discuss, promote or mention warez apps @gregbradley MOD EDIT , it just ask for superuser, I installed superuser , but there wasn't any asking prompt,

Last edited by a moderator:

cmureza

Apr 10, 2013
Great Khorasan
emo.vcp.ir
[Q] Help !!!

Hi

My phone is Xperia D6633

I root my device and installed by this guide : http://xdaforums.com/z3/general/guide-rootrecovery-how-to-root-install-t3017056

and I made a flashable Lollipop pre rooted by PRFcreator ( official sony lollipop for D6633) .
everything going fine and I flashed it by recovery .

But

Now , when I try to boot it , it just stay on SONY .
I think it need a kernel for android 5.02

Where can I find a proper kernel or is any other sulation ?

cmureza

Apr 10, 2013
Great Khorasan
emo.vcp.ir
I really dont understand why you want to use another app for Su managing?

Sorry
I don't know how my post edited !

I make it right now , I want to use MOD EDIT Rule 6 Do not discuss, promote or mention warez apps @gregbradley MOD EDIT , ,
When a moderator edits your post, take it as a hint and do not change it back..... Check your PMs

This is your last warning, I have edited this post twice and the previous one twice. if you edit this back again you will receive an infraction.
Read your private messages. If you have any issues send me a private message to @gregbradley

Last edited by a moderator:

cmureza

Apr 10, 2013
Great Khorasan
emo.vcp.ir
Last edited:

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
Please do not keep creating new threads for the same or similar issue.

You should not keep linking back to previous questions you have asked to bump them up.

You can continue to use this thread to ask your questions to get your phone rooted with SuperSU or Superuser installed.

Please read the XDA rules especially
5. Create a thread or post a message only once.

As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer. (Also refer to Rule 16)
16. Bumping Threads (posting simply to force a thread to the top of the thread queue)

Do not "bump" a thread more than once per 24 hours.