Who's Getting This ?

25th September 2014, 09:16 PM   |  #61  
Flag Bergen
Thanks Meter: 93

645 posts
More
I will be getting it.. LG can go away with their non-unlockable bootloader policy rubbish.
This will be my first Sony smartphone.
26th September 2014, 06:00 AM   |  #62  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 110

893 posts
More
I'm considering getting the Z3 when it launches on T-Mobile. I like my Nexus 5, but the battery life really doesn't work out for me, the camera isn't too great, and I would like another phone with expandable storage. I've never owned a Sony phone so I'm still considering getting the Z3 when it comes out, but I've heard nothing but positive things about the device so far. I think the battery life and camera is the biggest draw for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0dy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th September 2014, 06:55 AM   |  #63  
Thanks Meter: 4

27 posts
Same as you, I just bought Z3, to replace my Z. I do love the design since Z, that's why I bought both at the first moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to kevinkoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th September 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #64  
Thanks Meter: 17

242 posts
More
Got my z3 too! Replaced my Z1 can't wait to see how much improvement in terms of battery life it shows!
27th September 2014, 03:57 PM   |  #65  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 7,342

3,983 posts
Donate to Me
More
Have a hands on at the Sony Centre

I can say the screen is really nice,very smooth,camera is also good.

The build quality is very premium and nice.

I will get one soon,hopefully in December...
28th September 2014, 03:07 AM   |  #66  
Thanks Meter: 61

391 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by C0dy

I'm considering getting the Z3 when it launches on T-Mobile. I like my Nexus 5, but the battery life really doesn't work out for me, the camera isn't too great, and I would like another phone with expandable storage. I've never owned a Sony phone so I'm still considering getting the Z3 when it comes out, but I've heard nothing but positive things about the device so far. I think the battery life and camera is the biggest draw for me.

I love my Z1s, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Sony even has a great take on Android. I'm upgrading from my Z1s for the battery life and the metal construction, the rest is just icing on the cake. Hopefully the minor tweaks to the camera are nice.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elysian893 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #67  
Thanks Meter: 17

242 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian893

I love my Z1s, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Sony even has a great take on Android. I'm upgrading from my Z1s for the battery life and the metal construction, the rest is just icing on the cake. Hopefully the minor tweaks to the camera are nice.

As a former Z1 user as well, based on my first 24 hrs with the Z3, you won't regret it!

The Following User Says Thank You to aeron16 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread