Camera's not working after unlocking bootloader.

Search This thread

Talwinder8872

Sep 1, 2016
Auckland
Hi guys,i realy love to flash a custom rom in my Zenfone 5.:D
Yes,I can flash roms or whatever via recovery,the only real problem here is,when i unlocked the bootloader,the camera will not working either on stock rom or custom rom,others are working just fine.
Flashing custom roms sure are fun,but this issue gave me a huge bummer as camera is realy important.:(:crying:
I used alot of methods to unlock the bootloader,but the problem still remains the same.:silly:

My Zenfone 5 Model is A501CG,here are the specs :-
-2/16gb ROM
-Intel Atom Z2560 1.6ghz

I found out that they are few users that having the same problem as mine.
Don't worry,i can make the camera back to normal,but for that,i'll have to relock the bootloader
I hope the devs will work on this problem.
Thank you and sorry for my bad english :p

my phone's model and spec's are same as yours and camera problem is also same. i am able to install root and exposed on lollipop firmware but we need to re-lock boot loader in order to get working camera, now that means no custom rom, no custom recovery.(ever) because no developer is going to fix this problem u know why because if u ask any developer to fix this problem they will just reply and say "sry guys i cant fix this problem because i have not this problem at all." but they are ignoring that million of people already posted this problem including u and me on xda in different threads and on different websites already but its still there. i cant believe this its 2016 and no solution to a minor problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,i realy love to flash a custom rom in my Zenfone 5.:D
    Yes,I can flash roms or whatever via recovery,the only real problem here is,when i unlocked the bootloader,the camera will not working either on stock rom or custom rom,others are working just fine.
    Flashing custom roms sure are fun,but this issue gave me a huge bummer as camera is realy important.:(:crying:
    I used alot of methods to unlock the bootloader,but the problem still remains the same.:silly:

My Zenfone 5 Model is A501CG,here are the specs :-
    -2/16gb ROM
    -Intel Atom Z2560 1.6ghz

I found out that they are few users that having the same problem as mine.
    Don't worry,i can make the camera back to normal,but for that,i'll have to relock the bootloader
    I hope the devs will work on this problem.
    Thank you and sorry for my bad english :p
    Hi, I try all methods to relock bootloader. I'm now in KK stock with locked bootloader without camera.
    Can anyone ask me how to fix this problem?

try this http://xdaforums.com/zenfone-5/general/asus-zenfone-5-root-ww-2-22-40-54-4-4-2-t3128704
    it worked for me
    Its a possible fix not sure if it works because i never faced that issue.