here the MM update fota file for Z00A

Search This thread

Tiongkia

Oct 5, 2009
Singapore
Sorry but just want to warn others. There are a lot of bricked phones after flashing the beta MM. So please search the thread for success stories on how to update before doing so.

I spent 1 day unbricking my phone. Gosh...

Reactions: Ilgazc

Azothyran

Aug 26, 2010
Kansas City Area
Installed and runs fine for me, but how do I downgrade back to Android 5? When I try to flash the old recovery.img then try to reboot into recovery from the bootloader, I get kicked back to bootloader. I then flash the 6.0 recovery.img again and fastboot wipe cache and recovery works again. I can't sideload the old images on Asus' website either...any ideas?

baonxxx

Installed and runs fine for me, but how do I downgrade back to Android 5? When I try to flash the old recovery.img then try to reboot into recovery from the bootloader, I get kicked back to bootloader. I then flash the 6.0 recovery.img again and fastboot wipe cache and recovery works again. I can't sideload the old images on Asus' website either...any ideas?

http://xdaforums.com/zenfone2/general/android-6-0-beta-root-xposed-downgrade-t3404321

Reactions: Azothyran

pecholino

Aug 27, 2010
Koper
Weird thing happened today.
An app (crane connect) reqiested permission to enable BT and I allowed it but BT didn't turn on (not even manually). So I shut down the app and left the phone on the table. After an hour I had no 3g/4g connectivity and no wifi. A reboot fixed everything.
Don't know if it's the app fault (bad mm compatibility) or is there a bug in fw. Hope it does not happen again because cell coverage is the main reason I bought this phone (is by far better than any phone I owned). I got a feeling though, that LP had a better reception.

zemaniel

Mar 30, 2009
Decin
Today I downloaded and compared STOCK FW ZX551ML MM (WW-4.21.40.74 (andriod M)) and ZE551ML BETA MM. In ifwi.zip is a surprise ... ZX left, ZE right. Both have a code name Z00A... I think that official ZE551ML version will come very soon.
zoomze551m.jpg

zoomzeqjq.jpg

Last edited:

sapiterbang

Sep 25, 2012
BEKASI
I have installed .61 beta M version to my phone. So far there is no issue bothering me. Overall i am satisfied with the performance. Important step to be carried out after upgrading to this beta version is FACTORY RESET

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using XDA-Developers mobile app

Top Liked Posts