Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,962 Members 40,271 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][JB4.2.2]LeWa OS v5 - ZTE Blade Q

Tip us?

pustinjak
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Look for tutorial in my sig

Tonto87
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I'll be following the progress of this ROM.

Not sure I'm confident enough to flash just yet.

What I'm in most need of is USB Host (OTG) capability, but I do prefer the stock Android look. Is there a way to skin LeWa OS to look like stock Android visually?

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

but I have to say that I'm really glad to see a ROM for the Blade Q as I'd been led to believe that Mediatek devices would never see custom ROMs.

Is there the possibility that we might see Android "L"-based ROMs in the future? I think that the battery-saving features of android L are amazing.

todoss
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonto87 View Post
I'll be following the progress of this ROM.

Not sure I'm confident enough to flash just yet.

What I'm in most need of is USB Host (OTG) capability, but I do prefer the stock Android look. Is there a way to skin LeWa OS to look like stock Android visually?

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

but I have to say that I'm really glad to see a ROM for the Blade Q as I'd been led to believe that Mediatek devices would never see custom ROMs.

Is there the possibility that we might see Android "L"-based ROMs in the future? I think that the battery-saving features of android L are amazing.
USB OTG is not supported! KitKat probably we will never see,Android L too, but never say never!
Xperia Mini St15i
Device: ZTE Blade Q
ROM: LeWa OS v5

Tonto87
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by todoss View Post
USB OTG is not supported! KitKat probably we will never see,Android L too, but never say never!
Oh well. It was a cheap phone and it's nice and smooth. Can't complain!

kiy0shi
Old
(Last edited by kiy0shi; 17th July 2014 at 07:51 PM.) Reason: Add more bugs
Thanks Meter 0
Hello from Finland. I have Blade Q(Carlive touch recovery) and I flashed rom last night. Great and fast rom. I have noticed few bugs:
GPS doesn't work(mobileunceltools fix/test), Tourch and Compass doesn't work. Thanks

pustinjak
Old
(Last edited by pustinjak; 22nd July 2014 at 07:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiy0shi View Post
Hello from Finland. I have Blade Q(Carlive touch recovery) and I flashed rom last night. Great and fast rom. I have noticed few bugs:
GPS doesn't work(mobileunceltools fix/test), Tourch and Compass doesn't work. Thanks

GPS is working ,..i have iGO ful working (and G,Maps too)
Compas is working too
Tourch ,..does not work

todoss
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
The second post is a link to Lewa 2014-07-19. Some problems are resolved, but still looking for a solution to the problem with battery.
Xperia Mini St15i
Device: ZTE Blade Q
ROM: LeWa OS v5
The Following User Says Thank You to todoss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

plmng
Old
(Last edited by plmng; 25th July 2014 at 02:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by todoss View Post
The second post is a link to Lewa 2014-07-19. Some problems are resolved, but still looking for a solution to the problem with battery.

I found the solution - your original stock ROM.(Your Backup for SP Flash Tool)
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByBk...EySnFMdHM/edit
I make combination. From your backup and missing (EBR1, MBR, preloader.bin) files from my original ROM.
I did a complete format of the phone in SP Flash tool.
Then install your stock ROM (my combination) in SP Flash Tool. And then Lewa ROM (In CWM). After that i restore IMEI/NVRAM (in MTK Droid tools) from preliminary backup. (IMEI/MAC adress are lost by formatting the phone).
Problem with the battery indicator no longer exist. Lewa working perfectly.
Important! After formatting procedure.. The phone is unlocked to all mobile operators.

pustinjak
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by plmng View Post
I found the solution - your original stock ROM.(Your Backup for SP Flash Tool)
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByBk...EySnFMdHM/edit
I make combination. From your backup and missing (EBR1, MBR, preloader.bin) files from my original ROM.
I did a complete format of the phone in SP Flash tool.
Then install your stock ROM (my combination) in SP Flash Tool. And then Lewa ROM (In CWM). After that i restore IMEI/NVRAM (in MTK Droid tools) from preliminary backup. (IMEI/MAC adress are lost by formatting the phone).
Problem with the battery indicator no longer exist. Lewa working perfectly.
Important! After formatting procedure.. The phone is unlocked to all mobile operators.
So,..do u have ur IMEI now,..or not ??

plmng
Old
(Last edited by plmng; 28th July 2014 at 10:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pustinjak View Post
So,..do u have ur IMEI now,..or not ??
The formatting of the phone is a risky process. Leads to loss of IMEI/Mac adress. This requires you to have previously Backup of IMEI/NVRAM.
I do it with the program MTK Droid Tools. Then reinstall IMEI/NVRAM with the same program.
I have IMEI and I have not lost it.

The Following User Says Thank You to plmng For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]