[ROM][JB4.2.2]LeWa OS v5 - ZTE Blade Q

Search This thread

Alcal01

Sep 24, 2014
Please fix your download links it says i cant download in the next 24h and I waited and it still doesn't work. ty

Reactions: todoss

123ere

Aug 28, 2014
My efs file got deleted and i dont have any back up!!!!

:crying::crying:MY EFS FILE GOT DELETED AND I DONT HAVE ANY BACK UP!!!! NOW MY PHONE DOEST GO IN TO FTM MODE AND ALSO DOWNLODING MODE CAN ANY ONE PROVIDE ME WITH EFS FILE PLZZZZ:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: CAN MY PHONE GET A NEW LIFE >>>>>>

mario_87

Jul 17, 2011
Belgrade
Recovery Failed

LeWa OS v5 for ZTE Blade Q

30vggon.jpg

This is PORT of version for Micromax Canvas Juice A77 by GeekShivam

Your warranty is now void!​
I'm not responsible for any damages. Do it with your own risk!​

This is still TEST build, and i'm waiting for bug reporting!

Requirements:

* Rooted ZTE Blade Q
* Custom Recovery

Instalation:

1) MAKE BACKUP WITH MTK DROID TOOLS!!!
2) Full wipe (Wipe data/factory reset,Format System, Format Data, Format Cache
3) Flash rom
4) Wait about 5 minutes for a first boot
5) Enjoy (or restore backup from 1st step if something is wrong)

Screenshots:
http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/?id=4793#screenshots

Download:

2nd post

Credits:
GeekShivam for This ROM

XDA:DevDB Information
LeWa OS v5 - ZTE Blade Q, ROM for the ZTE Blade

Contributors
todoss
ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2014-06-30
Last Updated 2014-08-02

I can't go in recovery mode now, just stuck on logo, and i can't go in recovery mode, what now ????

mario_87

Jul 17, 2011
Belgrade
Imei invalid, sim erorr

This is rom for ZTE Blade Q only. You must restore SPFlash tool bsckup. Restoring your original Lk.bin (uboot) should be enough to enter recovery.

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q using XDA Free mobile app

I do flash over SPlash, but my IMEI is invalid, i try with MTK Droid to restore IMEI but nothing, i try some other methods from internet i found but again nothing, my network don't work :( what you suggest ? :rolleyes:

mario_87

Jul 17, 2011
Belgrade

mario_87

Jul 17, 2011
Belgrade
IMEI

After restore over MTK Droid, i reboot phone, but nothing happend...

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Again IMEI is INVALID
I got it, where is the problem, in SP flash, if somboduy have problem with IMEI, after Flash show IMEI invalid, and any tool dont help (MTK Droid, MTK engineer tool, etc.) You must in SP Flash, Format whole flash, whole, with bootloader... then take MTK engineer tool and write in IMEI and that is work on my ZTE Blade Q MAxi on VIP network. Than all for help :cowboy:

kokal_2k

Dec 19, 2013
Wallpaper change :)

Hi.
First I want to say a huge thank you for making this rom work on ZTE Blade Q. I purchased one 2 days ago. I managed to install the rom and I like it quite a lot. I have just one question. How do I change Wallpaper :D. I read somewhere that you have to repackage the launcher. Hope to get some info :)

sinan33

Mar 29, 2010
Tarsus
Hi.
First I want to say a huge thank you for making this rom work on ZTE Blade Q. I purchased one 2 days ago. I managed to install the rom and I like it quite a lot. I have just one question. How do I change Wallpaper :D. I read somewhere that you have to repackage the launcher. Hope to get some info :)

You can change it using Theme manager by customizing the theme.
Open theme manger then click on "customize" tab you will see everything in it.

Top Liked Posts