[ROM][ZTE Blade Q Maxi] Samsung Gallaxy S5 Rom

Search This thread

mirokok

Oct 25, 2007
I need help.
I was install this rom but i can't install or move any apps to microSD. I also root phone and tried AppMgr III and System App remover pro to move apps but nothing.
When i install MIUIv5 or MIUIv6 custom rom, they merge SD memory with system memory, I don't have problem to install bigger apps like system memory. But Galaxy S5 custom rom is unmerged SD memory from System and can't install any apps after i used whole system memory.

vaserbanix

Nov 12, 2010
Bucharest
I need help.
I was install this rom but i can't install or move any apps to microSD. I also root phone and tried AppMgr III and System App remover pro to move apps but nothing.
When i install MIUIv5 or MIUIv6 custom rom, they merge SD memory with system memory, I don't have problem to install bigger apps like system memory. But Galaxy S5 custom rom is unmerged SD memory from System and can't install any apps after i used whole system memory.
Not all roms have app2sd activate.
Use "Folder mount" or "Link to sd" to move aplication to the sdcard

Trimis de pe al meu ZTE Blade Q Maxi folosind Tapatalk

Sep 17, 2015
Thanks

Frist of all i want to thank you for all great roms you did also this one to make our phones look much better and nicer bro for all your effort you put in making this great roms.I have used yoyr galaxy s 6 lolipop rom before and last night i installed this rom all great about it i love it i love samsung dialer samsung messages everythingis perfecti only have problem with youtube official app when i play any video on youtube sound is playing but picture iz freezed i tried to uninstall and again install youtube but same problem i found a solution by downloading unofficial youtube app from playstore so youtube is working now but still my official app from youtube wont work and i would love to have this app working is there any solution? Thanks for everything bro cheers greetings from Serbia..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung Gallaxy S5 Rom on ZTE Blade Q Maxi

Original port is made by Sachin Sinha(XEON_HACKER), all credits to him
    I, like always just adapted to our device how better i could

attachment.php

The rom is 4.2.2 with SAMSUNG GALLAXY S5 UI (4.4.4 is fake)

ROM UPDATED WITH VERSION 2 BUGS FIXED

Instalation method

Need a rooted phone with CWMcustom on it (dont use the stok recovery, will not work)

Users wich use the fist version install the rom without "wipe" will work like an update

1] Download the Rom file from the link provided
    2] Place it in the root of your SD card
    3] Go to CWM or any other custom recovery
    4] Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    5] Wipe Dalvilk cache
    6] Select "Install .zip from SD card" and select the file
    7] Select "YES"
    8] System will reboot automatical

It will take 2-3 minutes to boot so don't worry.
    recomend you to update all apk's

The rom is multilanguage

Bug
    Tell me if you find

Dont forget to do a backup of your previous working rom(just in case )

phone waranty wil be losted so you do it on your risk

ENJOYit, hope you will like it

Download

Ps. all bugs if you find, or any problem, write in the thread in this way everybodi will see and help if can
    Thanks

XDA:DevDB Information
    Samsung Gallay S5 Rom, ROM for the ZTE Blade

Contributors
    vaserbanix
    ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-14
    Last Updated 2016-12-05
    Language

Language in the rom
    Thanks

Frist of all i want to thank you for all great roms you did also this one to make our phones look much better and nicer bro for all your effort you put in making this great roms.I have used yoyr galaxy s 6 lolipop rom before and last night i installed this rom all great about it i love it i love samsung dialer samsung messages everythingis perfecti only have problem with youtube official app when i play any video on youtube sound is playing but picture iz freezed i tried to uninstall and again install youtube but same problem i found a solution by downloading unofficial youtube app from playstore so youtube is working now but still my official app from youtube wont work and i would love to have this app working is there any solution? Thanks for everything bro cheers greetings from Serbia..
    Download link available!