FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][MIUIv5_ZTE_Blade_Q_Maxi][custom_rom]

692 posts
Thanks Meter: 463
 
By vaserbanix, Senior Member on 31st August 2014, 10:27 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st February 2015, 10:02 AM |#41  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaserbanix

@Punkomatul
-for chrome, you need to install a ful gapps 4.2.1 or 4.2.2
-for Ad-Blocking chek the security access if that app is "trusted" or the su rights if its the case

Trimis de pe al meu ZTE Blade Q Maxi

Medscape - Sadly none of these options worked. It's listed as Trusted app, with all permissions granted, still can't log in.
 
 
3rd April 2015, 03:46 PM |#42  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
hi, download link dowsnt work, can you upload it somewhere else please?
3rd April 2015, 03:56 PM |#43  
vaserbanix's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 463
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kill moves

hi, download link dowsnt work, can you upload it somewhere else please?

Link work
I just verfied
Try again
The Following User Says Thank You to vaserbanix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th July 2015, 03:05 PM |#44  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Youtube does not work , antivirus does not work properly . Chrome crashes only errors ..
Pls help....
31st July 2015, 12:05 PM |#45  
vaserbanix's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 463
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WapniaQ

Youtube does not work , antivirus does not work properly . Chrome crashes only errors ..
Pls help....

install this youtube.apk
is from stok rom
and dont update it(will crash again)
Attached Files
File Type: apk YouTube.apk - [Click for QR Code] (7.19 MB, 14 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to vaserbanix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st July 2015, 09:35 PM |#46  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaserbanix

install this youtube.apk
is from stok rom
and dont update it(will crash again)

THANKS !!
27th August 2015, 10:09 AM |#47  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
chrome and other apps crashed
Please. Chrome is not work on my phone (Orange Reyo). "Unfortunately, Chrome has stopped." It is my problem. I reinstalled this ROM and installed gapps 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 and it not help with my problem. I cleared data and cache and nothing to help me.
I dont know where can be problem.
Problem with "Unfortunately, ........ has stopped." I have with some other apps too. For example with some games.
Can be this problem fixed ?

Please help me.
Today, 02:01 AM |#48  
smushyyy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NIs
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttomas59

Please. Chrome is not work on my phone (Orange Reyo). "Unfortunately, Chrome has stopped." It is my problem. I reinstalled this ROM and installed gapps 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 and it not help with my problem. I cleared data and cache and nothing to help me.
I dont know where can be problem.
Problem with "Unfortunately, ........ has stopped." I have with some other apps too. For example with some games.
Can be this problem fixed ?

Please help me.

It is rom bug
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes