ZTE Blade G - Help

OP Tomb_Raider_Legend

5th August 2014, 03:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 15

47 posts
More
Hey all. I didn't find any section in this forum about the phone ZTE Blade G. But I was wondering, I bought this phone for my mom and it's slow as h*ll even tho it has a dualc. proc. and 512MB ram. The phone even from the start was all laggy and now since I have installed some apps in it, it even got worst. It feels exactly like my old ZTE Blade which had about 0,6GHz proc.

So does anyone know how to fix the lag on this phone. Maybe install another rom if there is any? Or root and boost the proc? Or any other way?
11th October 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 30

80 posts
More
Maybe a bit late on the battlefield reply, but i had the same problem.
I just found the most recent official ZTE stock rom (and kernel, thats the thing thats bugging and sometimes force closes apps)
Rooted it, installed that crappy app called Clean Master, use it to delete the bloatware (like Gmail, Hangouts, Share, TouchPal and all the other sh*t that eats ram and does nothing) you should also delete the rest of bware manually IF you know what you are doing. Put that '1 touch boost' widget on your screen and use it whenever you wanna do something on your phone.
should have like 120-190 free RAM if its successfully boosting.

P.S. I'd put links for stock but it leads to another forum about android development, i think thats forbidden here so just PM me if you need it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread