Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini - Root, Recovery and Google App.

OP Anijja

26th January 2015, 10:19 AM   |  #811  
Thanks Meter: 30

280 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviad82

I did only an update. There is no need to do a clean installation. I tried with or without cleaning cache and dalvik cache but both don't work well.

Hm strange... Well in that case I would do a reinstalletation of the main version and do the update again. If you have back up of your apps (through titanium backup) it shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes to have everything back.
26th January 2015, 03:26 PM   |  #812  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_83

Hm strange... Well in that case I would do a reinstalletation of the main version and do the update again. If you have back up of your apps (through titanium backup) it shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes to have everything back.

How can I do it with CWM? Can i install the original ROM without wiping the device?
26th January 2015, 07:46 PM   |  #813  

3 posts
My z7 mini rebooted and is stuck on the nubia logo, I wasn't doing any software change.

There is a way to turn the phone off without removing the warranty sticker to remove the internal battery?
26th January 2015, 08:05 PM   |  #814  
Thanks Meter: 30

280 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviad82

How can I do it with CWM? Can i install the original ROM without wiping the device?

Well the idea was to do a clean installation of the latest release and then do the minor updates again, so no. Unless you can find out what went wrong exactly and correct it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xalis

My z7 mini rebooted and is stuck on the nubia logo, I wasn't doing any software change.

There is a way to turn the phone off without removing the warranty sticker to remove the internal battery?

Try holding in the power button for about 20 seconds when the phone reboot, repush the power button and hold in volume up button as well... That would get you to the recovery from there you can reinstall the rom your were using before.
27th January 2015, 03:00 PM   |  #815  

9 posts
More
Can anyone know of any CWM that works with Nubia Z7 ? not the one for the Mini or Max but the Z7 as i have tried all those present on XDA for mini and max, none works for the Z7! in fact i am actually stuck on the Nubia logo on recovery mode! Hope any one can help me!
Yesterday, 02:09 PM   |  #816  

1 posts
Hello, I am new and my problem is that the usb drivers (even those of adb) even when installing my windows 8.1 x64 still do not recognize my nubia z7 mini, what to do?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
google app., nubia z7 mini, recovery, root, zte
Previous Thread Next Thread